A bit gay in the gay spirit.

Things become like this, Ji Xiuxi didn't want to.

He expected that Yuean would be very tigery, but he did not expect that Yuean would be like this.

Here's the thing.

Ji Xiuyu and a bunch of small tails led by him drove the mech to sneak behind the enemy's flagship.

It is not difficult to complete such an operation, because most of the Star Pirate Regiment does not have the ability to engage the regular Imperial Army.

The lack of military literacy is one aspect, and the biggest reason is that equipment is backward.

And the interstellar pirate regiment, which is not limited to these two, basically either occupies the planet 's radiation to control the development of the forces, or flows between various galaxy countries flexibly, relying on huge resources and money, allowing the military of any country Can't touch it.

Will you be stupid? I collected money and ran to block the exit of the military channel. Basically, all of them were silly and sweet.

If you want to go through this silly white sweet, all you need is a headache.

The small friction of this level originally did not require a grand marshal of the Empire to fight at all.

However, as the first battle of this expedition, it is best to be completely crushed in terms of the loss rate and the situation of the battle, so Ji Xiuhuan will personally take his special special forces to carry out a surprise attack.

Even today's people are very particular about the concept of a starter, especially the principle of leading soldiers to fight, and then failing and exhausting. These generals can't be more clear.

So Ji Xiuyun took his teenager and his special task force to the place with the mech, opened the weapon gate, and prepared to protrude the protective cover into a hole to allow them to break in.

But before officially starting to concentrate the firepower point and tearing the protective cover, Yuean's distinctive and clear sound suddenly rang in the communication channel.

He shouted Ji Xiu.

Marshal Ji responded.

"I don't think this thing is better than myself." Yuean said, the thing he was referring to was mecha, and then he asked, "Should I just go down to mech and do it directly?"

Ji Xiuyin's head buzzed as soon as he heard it, and he wanted to say no.

But he thought for a moment that he and Yue'an were as powerful as two mechs-Yue'an was even higher, and it seemed more efficient to operate separately from the mech.

The biggest use of mecha is actually the interstellar encounter in the vacuum environment of the universe. This kind of situation will directly fall to the local flagship is very very rare.

It 's already behind the flagship of others, and it 's not a big deal to be directly on the front of the body. How many of these vast stars can surpass both of them in terms of individual combat capabilities?

Rarely, it is rare.

This number of top interplanetary combat power is basically the situation where the king does not see the king.

So Marshal Ji weighed it for a few seconds, and immediately agreed to Yuean's idea.

Yuean Ke was excited.

Other figures have not yet spread their hands in the real world!

So after the protective cover was blasted and a group of people landed on the deck, the special team brought by Ji Xiuyu watched their marshal and deputy marshal, and gave the mech operation to AI.