This cat will send them directly to heaven!

After Yuean threw the pot, he ran away in three steps. Looking at the direction, he really went straight to the cafeteria.

The five-hour battle is also a little stressful for the soldiers who are struggling on the front line and maintain their mental and physical tension for a long time.

Although their genetic level is generally high, the feeling of tiredness does not disappear as a result.

When the artillery gradually subsided, the cooking classes on each ship were already in full swing and began preparing the Sergeant's meal.

You ca n't let the soldiers who are returning from the triumph to take the nutritional supplement, right?

Who dares to do this kind of thing, the two marshals killed him first.

The cafeteria has instant foods that are easy to store and make, and the taste is very good, so when Yuean ran to the cafeteria, the aroma of the food in the cafeteria was already everywhere.

Yuean was closer, but it was the first time to enter the cafeteria.

The uncle standing behind the ordering table smiled and smiled, "Little Yuean is playing today?"

"No." Yue'an waved his hand, his eyes still could not be removed from today's menu, and his mouth replied smoothly, "Today is in the command room."

The uncle was surprised for a moment, and praised in admiration: "Extremely."

Yue'an raised his head and smiled at him, ordered the first twenty dishes on the menu, and then went in and found a place to sit.

Meals can be served by yourself or by robots. When sailing in the universe, human hands can be reduced and reduced, so a variety of convenient robots bring a lot, saving manpower and space.

Yue'an chose to send the robot, because he had to think about the information that had just been scammed.

The prophet and the staff were the same person and did not run away.

The man was not in good health and could not leave the army.

These two points are not too surprising for Yuean.

But how bad is your health? Yue'an has to ask someone in the interrogation class.

Yue'an was also not sure whether the ambush was calculated by the person, or because Ji Xiuyu didn't hide the route after leading the group to the eighteenth galaxy.

After all, the physique is weak. The possibility of not thinking about it is actually quite low.

However, Yue An felt that he could send a vanguard with more than 600 mechs and six standard frigates, and the prophet's energy in the Free Army was also quite considerable.

Not to mention, this is all money and resources spent.

A person of unknown origin who has never been able to show up can drive such a force, the more Ansu pondered, the prophet must have won the trust of the leader of the Free Army.

When the prophet's warfare was first officially revealed, it was five years ago.

In five years, being able to reach the confidant position of one side of the force is either a true referral, or the interests are tied too tightly.

Yue'an looked at the information recorded in the memo and, while eating, wondered if he could gain the trust of people so quickly. Would the prophet's calf take the things of the nine-tailed cat everywhere .

...... It shouldn't be so stupid, because that person might still expect the cat to save his life.

I really want to tell others, Yue An will not turn over without telling the car first, because of his revenge, the weak chicken constitution, I'm afraid that he can't even grab the cat hair.