Let's get a marriage certificate when we return to Emperor Star.

This is what happened.

In fact, the matter of counting had nothing to do with Yuean.

After all, Yuean only needs to be responsible for fulfilling his wishes. Originally, the fox regarded Yuean with such an attitude of tolerance and petting.

But every time the fox raised his head in the gap, he could see that Yuean was sleeping with his belly open, or shaking his eight tails. The numbers were not tired and crooked. Play with your own tail.

In the end, Yue'an even started playing the game with the light brain.

hit! Up! It's up! tour! play!

The fox mentality suddenly collapsed.

Holding the thought of either hurting each other or dying together, the fox pressed his cat's head and began to teach him math.

The more anxiety suddenly collapsed.

Everyone is a monster. Why do they hurt each other!

Compared to math, I choose meow belt!

So three days later, two monsters hurting each other swooped on the desk.

Ji Xiuyu looked at the messy office, turned his head and glanced at his desk, and found that the entire office is still alive and tidy, with only his desk.

None of the files on the desktop moved.

They are all sensible demon.

Ji Xiuzhen thought.

After the confluence, several legionnaires of the main ship returned with Ji Xiuyu, and looked at the fire red in the Marshal's office.

"Marshal, that's ..."

The salty cat's dry ears were erected and shook. He looked up at the doorway and saw Ji Xiuyuan, who was standing in front of him, turned around and jumped up. He lifted two front paws to Ji Xiu's feet and pushed him out Push.

Ji Xiuyin leaned down to hug Yue'an, but Yue'an hid away and continued to push Marshal Ji straight out.

Ji Xiu paused: "What's wrong?"

"Meow ~" Yuean called softly.

The room is full of fox smell, go out.

The only fox here who understood the cat language turned over, crouched on the desk and shook his tail, watching Ji Xiuyu pushed out by Yuean, and walked out.

Before going out, Yuean turned on the powerful sweeping ventilation system.

When Ji Xiuyu saw him, he immediately understood why Yuean pushed him out.

He thought about it, and hugged the kitten on his feet into the conference room.

The heads of several legions behind Ji Xiuyu, in front of the soldiers, had the same cold face as Ji Xiuyu, but their eyes were more curious than the red foxes who were particularly generous and deserved to go among them.

Yue'an kept walking around in Ji Xiu's arms, and re-applied Ji Xiu's subtle smell of milky cat. Then he jumped out of Ji Xiu's arms and turned his fox towards the cafeteria.

Marshal Ji watched the cat that ran away and turned, and turned to the clan chiefs with a curious look.

Ji Xiuyu looked back: "What do you want to know, ask yourself."

Several legionnaire commanders who knew the inside story suddenly understood what this meant.

The few who did not know, turned to look at the other colleagues with deep faces, feeling like they were targeted.