Actually, I came here to buy cat food.

The marshal is still fighting.

Yue'an yelled louder and louder, very tragic and heartbreaking, and brought Marshal Kevin who passed by the morning exercise directly.

Also brought a few soldiers.

Marshal Kevin has blond hair and blue eyes, and has a very deep outline. He looks as tough and handsome as Ji Xiuyun, but he is quite good in middle-aged. At this moment, wearing a vest and sweating, the male hormones almost hit him. People drown.

It is a pity that there are no hormones and cats here.

In the eyes of others, the relationship between Marshal Kevin and Marshal Ji Xiuyi's two military commanders was quite rigid, and the soldiers behind Marshal Kevin were somewhat embarrassed to carry Ji Xiuhuan. In the end, their eyes turned and fell to death Cat holding Ji Xiu's forearm.

Marshal Kevin also seemed curious, but he restrained very well. After looking at it twice, he said coldly.

In the presence of others, both marshals behaved rather unfriendly to each other.

Ji Xiuyu nodded, his face was the same indifference as Marshal Kevin.

Yue'an's face was still clinging to Ji Xiu's arm, feeling that he was being watched, then he turned to look at the soldiers and Marshal Kevin, one ear pressed against Ji Xiu's forearm, shaking slightly. She shook, then turned her head back without interest, and continued to meow at Ji Xiuyu.

The voice, pathetic, was almost tearful to those who heard it.

Marshal Kevin wants to chat with students who haven't met for a long time, especially to talk about this cat.

But unfortunately, he took the soldiers out to do morning exercises together today. Considering his relationship with Ji Xiuxun in their eyes, he had no choice but to give up.

He looked back and led the soldier away.

As soon as Marshal Kevin turned around, Ji Xiuyu immediately reached out and grabbed on the back of Yuean's neck-he has read the information, and it doesn't hurt here, because the mother cat is carrying the kitten cub here to transfer.

The Marshal tried to persuade him, although his facial expression was very cold from beginning to end, and he could not tell from this attempt.

But Mr. Marshal did want to say it well, his lips moved slightly: "The more ..."

Yue'an held Ji Xiu's forearm tightly and didn't listen. He was very ruthless and unreasonable. He opened his mouth and started to tweet: "Meow !!!! Meow !!!"

Ji Xiuyu just wanted to say something, and saw his teacher trot all the way back, and took the soldiers behind him, and looked at him with condemnation.

"Marshal Ji." Marshal Kevin took a serious look. "Ancient Earth creatures are very precious, please don't abuse him."

Ji Xiuyu: ...

I'm not, I don't.

Yue'an shook his ears and turned his head to "Mi Mi" who was wronged by Marshal Kevin.

Ji Xiuyu: ...

Play fine.

Marshal Kevin looked at the small white fur ball holding Ji Xiuyu's forearm tightly and not spreading his claws. He asked earnestly: "I remember your name is Yuean? Would you like to consider another owner? I ..."

Before waiting for Ji Xiuyu to respond, Yuean quickly turned his head, took his head back to Marshal Kevin, his four claws held Ji Xiu's arm tightly, a pair of "I will never let go of you in the storm" Resolute look.