The Phoenix Star Thieves are here, and they want cats.

Things went smoothly beyond expectation. In the whole process, the only two or two mentalities that have stabilized are the studios of Yue'an and Mrs. Ellie.

The people in the studio are extremely skilled in this kind of operation. The only thing that can make them feel a little fluctuating is that the service target of this matter is no longer Mrs. Ellie and other artists under the studio, but the military.

Even Ji Xiuyu himself was very surprised by the effects of this huge public opinion campaign.

The person in charge of the military propaganda department reported that this was normal when holding the data sheet.

"There is no media in Interstellar, which can have the appeal and attention like Yuean." The person in charge said.

After all, the basic heat that belongs to Yuean has never fallen.

Various toys and derivative peripheral products based on the image of Yuean have been occupying the forefront of various sales lists since they were launched.

Even if you are not interested in cats, you have heard the name of the last cat in the universe.

As soon as Yuean opened the live broadcast, the number of viewers increased by one million per second. After all, there are so many stars in the entire interplanetary, and the population base is extremely large. The connection devices of Star Network are universal daily necessities, so they can connect The number of people on StarNet is really a terrible number.

The number of ordinary live broadcast channels is based on 100,000, not to mention the cats that use the account of the Marshal of the Star Power Empire, the Empire Marshal of the Empire.

Especially when the live content of this cute kitten is extraordinary, even those who have no interest in sucking cats will choose to come and watch it.

People who haven't witnessed death in close contact have never really experienced the heavy weight of life.

After the sympathy for the weak and the empathy for the fear of death were inspired, the power of the huge number of media and the base population was considerable.

To what extent?

Within five months of Ji Xiuyu's success, he led the army smoothly and successfully terminated four branch bases of the Free Army, with very little resistance.

After the A-class galaxy was taken down, they broke the Free Air Force's main cargo shipping lanes to the western galaxy of the eighteenth galaxy, and they ushered in the first branch that directly surrendered to the city.

Heading to the surrender was the commander of the First Army, and both the surrender and the transfer of government affairs went smoothly.

Smooth to less than a week, Ji Xiuhuan led a large army to the next galaxy.

After encountering such situations one after another, there was less resistance when there was resistance.

--Will continue to resist, most of them are garrison teams with the old government forces of the 18th Galaxy as the main body.

However, such resistance is pitifully small, and it is pitiful that Ji Xiuju doesn't need to appear directly at all.

So Marshal Ji is broadcasting live cats.

In order to properly appease the enthusiastic people, after conducting a ten-day documentary live broadcast, Yuean began to broadcast live to people regularly.

In particular, just after the front foot media Da Liu reported that the handover was smooth, Yuean started broadcasting live on the back foot.

Not only that, but this time a lot of media focused on the planets where the eighteenth galaxy was re-nationalized for follow-up reports.