What a mind-blowing operation this is.

Ji Xiuyu looked at the secretary, even if he was incredible that the emperor would disappear-the emperor who listened to the wind is the emperor who is smaller than anyone Missing? ?

Ji Xiuyu was too lazy to think about how Yuean took his blank magnetic card to buy cat food, and took the emperor's secretary into the car directly.

The two regiments who accompanied him today took a look at Ji Xiuyu, and then looked at the secretary who was frightened.

"marshal......?"

Ji Xiuyuan couldn't care less about them either. When the door closed, he turned his head and asked, "How long? Missing location?"

"Central Business District ..." the secretary murmured.

Central Business District ...

Marshal Ji fixedly looked at the secretary for two seconds and reiterated: "Time!"

The secretary took a deep breath. "Five hours."

"..." Ji Xiuyu couldn't believe it. The emperor's disappearance was so big that he could hide it for five hours before he came to him?

Without hesitation, he opened the address book and sent a message to Marshal Kevin, who should now be in the military science class at the military station.

During the unconnected period, he turned to look at the two legionnaires around him and said without hesitation: "Go notify the transportation department and cut off the energy supply of the No. 2 to No. 6 traffic rail.

He paused slightly, and at the moment the communication was connected, bluntly said, "Marshal Kevin, Your Majesty is missing."

There were also some bewildered commanders of the two legions who took a breath and turned to communicate with the traffic department. The other went straight out of the car and requisitioned a car from the Supreme Court without hesitation. Galloping out.

Marshal Kevin paused for two seconds, asking the same question as Ji Xiuyi: "Position, time."

Ji Xiuyu's answer was different from the secretary: "Central business district, black market, five hours."

Upon hearing Marshal Kevin, his face was green.

He turned to look at him aside, and couldn't see the spirited secretary on weekdays, cursing: "Waste! Things that are not enough to fail are more than defeat."

As soon as Marshal Kevin's words fell, he simply hung up the phone, picked up his robes, and ordered soldiers.

Ji Xiuyu glanced at and did not refute that the secretary of the black market entered a series of special military instructions on the vehicle's console, set the address, the vehicle quickly slipped out of the parking space, and soared at the highest speed.

"Who's idea?" Ji Xiuyi asked.

The secretary lowered his eyes and flinched, and did not dare to say a word.

Ji Xiuyin's voice increased slightly: "Let him go to the black market and hide the military after disappearance. Whose idea?"

The secretary shuddered, his head bowed very low.

"Your Majesty said he wanted to see."

"So you just let him go?" Ji Xiuyi said coldly, "hiding the idea of ​​the military?"

There was sweat on the forehead of the secretary.

"Prince Kells, Prince Gary, Grand Duke Rodney ..." Ji Xiuyu looked at the secretary who was getting lower and lower his head as his name came out, and his eyes were as cold as falling out of the ice dumplings.