Take the phoenix, which means nirvana and rebirth.

Yuean squatted on Ji Xiu's leg, and he could not see the projection blocked by the desktop when he looked up.

But he still clearly heard what the head of the First Corps had just said.

What did Yuean say before?

They are really looking for it, and they will surely find it or send it by themselves.

Isn't this really here?

Yue'an was still a little hesitant. He shook his sleepy head. His tail fluttered around Ji Xiu's wrists. He hooked Ji Xiu's coat and climbed to his shoulder. He was abandoning Ji Xiu's jacket because the epaulets were a bit clawed The coat on his body fell down.

Marshal Ji slightly glanced at him and hugged Yuean, who tried to climb to the military cap on his head, and put it on the table.

The head of the First Corps glanced at Yue'an.

He led his legion to alert outside the atmosphere, especially to several fixed wormholes near the planet.

So as soon as the Phoenix Star Thieves appeared, they found it, and the whole army was on alert immediately.

This alert is a simple alert, not a demonstration.

Because the Phoenix Star Stealing Group has always been unwilling to attack civilians and the army, the target of each launch is also very clear, and went directly to the planet of the energy mine they want.

In the meantime, don't take the initiative to provoke them, even if they hit the head, they can pass by peacefully.

This style of work is, for the time being, a rare and healthy group in the Star Thieves.

The only thing that is particularly hateful is that after they grab the planet of energy mines, they will spit out all the intelligent life above them without leaving.

On the planet of energy mines, there are not only mine owners or supervisors hired by the mine owners to ignore them. It is not necessary to ignore the mining robots. In addition to those who are required by the Empire to open up to recruit labor and provide jobs in order to increase employment On those planets with energy veins, the largest number are actually exile criminals.

In the eyes of those exiled criminals, every time the Phoenix Star Band is dispatched, it is an opportunity for them to escape.

The Phoenix Star Thieves Group comes out on average every six or seven years. In the cosmic era where people lived for three hundred years, six or seven years are just between fingers.

Every time the news of the Phoenix Star Stealing Group was disclosed, the exile criminals on the planets of major energy mines began to revel.

So even if compared to other large star thieves, the behavior of the Phoenix star thieves is almost stable and friendly, but it still has not been removed from the top list of various countries.

This star theft group appeared at this sensitive moment, and the commander of the First Army inevitably made an alert look.

According to the previous routine of the Phoenix Star Stealing Group, it should be to leave without squinting, but when the First Army Commander thought so, he received the message from the open communication channel on his side. Communication requirements.

Opposite the video call with a direct request.

The eyebrows of the First Corps jumped suddenly, hesitated for three seconds, or chose to connect.

The projected image displayed is not the mature and strong woman in the data, but a young man with a long figure, a feminine look, a slightly raised eye, and an inexplicable charm.