Should we also follow the Basic Law when making wishes? ?

Yue'an apparently hasn't slowed down, and after a short period of quietness, he went back to Ji Xiu's arms.

Marshal Ji, holding the fluffy **** of his cat, went into the room to hang the military uniforms scattered in Yuean into the closet, then pressed the cleanup button, closed the door and took the cat to the office.

He has many questions to ask Yuean.

Yuean did not turn off Guangnao before leaving.

As soon as I entered the office, I saw a pile of dense record materials and a holographic projection of the hometown neighborhood repaired in the G11 season.

Several red dots were marked in the projection, and Ji Xiuyu glanced at them, and found that those dots were the latent points of the free army.

Ji Xiuyu took the office door and saw that there were a lot of ugly patterns on Yue'an's desktop. These patterns looked messy, but vaguely regular.

In addition to eating and playing, Yue'an has always been more lazy to think about it.These patterns are already relatively complicated.There are some things on the picture that are extra labeled.They are not using the words of the Hinters Empire. .

Ji Xiuxun carefully supported the cat arching in his arms, and thought the pictures were a little familiar.

He fiddled with these papers at will, and at the bottom of it was pressed by several papers, he saw the scheduling arrangement that Yue'an had given to the commanders of the army as an example.

Ji Xiuyu pulled out the piece of paper and looked at it. He also felt that the font on the top looked a little familiar.

By the time Yue An calmed down, Ji Xiuzhen had begun to look at the evolutionary records of the characters.

The milky white hair group lay on the neckline of the marshal's black military jacket, and the nails slightly protruded to catch Ji Xiu's chest clothes. Two hind paws stepped on Ji Xiu's and held his hand across the clothes.

Yue'an carefully retracted his sharp over-nails, sniffed Ji Xiuyu's chest, determined that there was no blood, and that he was not inadvertently injured, so he was relieved.

Ji Xiuyu didn't realize that Yuean had returned to God.

He is still checking the evolution of the text.

By the way, you can also determine which year and nationality of Viet An was during the Earth period.

Yue'an looked up at Ji Xiu's chin, two front paws resting on his chest, and turned his head to glance at the information Ji Xiu's was checking. The two paws instinctively retracted and stepped on Ji Xiu's chest.

Ji Xiuyu paused slightly and lowered his head.

"Meow." Yuean raised his head and called softly.

"Why would you like to see me again?" Ji Xiuhuan grasped the two claws of Yuean stepping on the breast without changing his color, and carried him out of the jacket collar.

"Meow." Yuean leaned over and rubbed his chin.

"I don't understand." After Marshal Ji said, he placed Yue Yue on the table and squeezed his little pink and clean paws.

Yue'an shook his tail, turned into a small cabinet in the office, pulled out his military uniform, and dragged his legs into the lounge along the way.

Ji Xiuyu watched his cat go in, and then sorted out the outline of the meeting materials just now, ready to wait for Yuean to come out to tell him what needs attention.

Yue'an stood in the lounge, holding the floor-to-ceiling mirror in the lounge, and began to seriously think about what expressions he should use to face Ji Xiu.