Can you give me another energy ore planet?

This shock made everyone stunned.

Just following the direction of the soldier, I saw Ji Xiu, two people and a cat next to the bright red vehicle. Then he hurried up, put his cat in his arms, and looked up at Marshal Kevin. A glance.

As he was about to say something, the ground beneath his feet was shaking again.

This time, they heard the dull explosion from the ground very clearly.

Marshal Kevin didn't hesitate: "You go down, I'll send you down."

"Yuean is with me." Ji Xiuyu looked down at the cat in his arms.

Yuean looked up, licked his little nose, and said softly, "Meow."

Seeing this, Marshal Kevin didn't plan to take anyone to the outside media, but took the little emperor who was still crying and got into the bright red car from Yuean.

--It is impossible for him to take the little emperor to the outside of the media who came to hear the wind and walk around under the eyelids. Otherwise, who knows what the news will be like tomorrow, such a car of his own, of course Drive away.

Yue'an watched Marshal Kevin's behavior, and the entire cat was stunned. The next second he raised his paw and slapped Ji Xiu's chest crazy, pointing at the shopping box in the car and meowing anxiously.

Ji Xiuyi glanced at the shopping box and looked up at Marshal Kevin.

Marshal Kevin looked at Yue'an and looked at the shopping box again. He understood and immediately nodded.

The two knew each other very well, one turned around with the cat around, and the other with the little emperor drove away quickly.

This allocation naturally makes sense.

It's not clear what happened below. For safety's sake, it's natural to look at the situation by season repair, which requires a few stops in physical fitness, genetic level and combat effectiveness.

With Yue An, who is not inferior to Ji Xiuyu, one person and one cat can take care of each other.

The most important thing is that the little emperor will be very obedient and special in front of Marshal Kevin, and dare not speak a lot of words.

--For specific reasons, it probably traces back to the moment when he first came to power. Marshal Kevin often held his face and hated the lessons of iron and steel.

This is probably one of the reasons why he is more willing to believe in the fact that he can't control his Ji Xiu.

"Technical class?" Ji Xiuyu walked to the nearest black market entrance and turned to ask the soldiers who were standing at the door.

A small white head in his arms erected his ears vigilantly, two small white claws resting on the collar of Ji Xiu's black military jacket, and he was looking up and smelling the smell of smoke and dust in the air.

The soldiers left were all soldiers under Marshal Kevin. Although they felt a little uncomfortable about suddenly being led by Ji Xiuyu, they obeyed the order obediently because of the nature of the soldier.

"Report Marshal Ji! It is an ordinary explosion. The source of the explosion was about 120 meters underground. Several elevators used to get up and down have been blown up."

"Did any of you go down?"

"No! Marshal!"

Ji Xiuyu nodded, and kicked the tightly closed elevator door with a sharp kick.

Smoke billowed from the inside, and the doorway was empty. Obviously, the elevator was below and had been blown up.

Yue'an, who was concentrating on the unusual smell, was sneezed by heavy smoke, his head was shaking, and he sneezed again.