Yue'an jumped up and smashed their heads!

Ephemeris 2017, November 2.

The Hinters Empire, with its eighteen largest galaxies and the tens of thousands of habitable planets, has been proven to have the most abundant materials in the universe.

The youngest of the three Marshals of the Empire, Marshal Ji Xiuyu, was attacked during his routine inspections. His whereabouts are unknown at this time!

Once this news was issued, it immediately attracted the attention of all parties.

Ji Xiuyu is a general who is favored by the entire empire.

Young and promising, his military literacy is very high, and it is a sharp blade for the empire to open up territory. He laid a galaxy for the empire, known as the silver blade of Hinters.

The most important thing is that in the era of the Universe with a life expectancy of more than 300 years, the marshal has just turned ninety years old, is in his prime, and has a very bright future and prospects.

Under the pressure of the public, the military ministry pretended to die for two days. Eventually, it could not withstand the pressure. A press officer was sent to respond to the news. However, as no evidence was found to prove that Marshal Ji had been sacrificed, the military ministry has sent search and rescue troops Head to the missing star field for search and rescue.

Although the military issued such a speech, the people did not hold much hope about it.

After all, the official said that the attacked place was the tenth Samsung main star on the border, which occurred before it entered the atmosphere of the main star.

In other words, Marshal Ji disappeared into the universe before entering the human habitable planet.

Missing in the universe, not to mention the various radiation problems experienced without protective clothing, a vacuum environment alone is enough to kill a person in just a few minutes.

Even the extremely high level of genes and the command of the "army of the **** of war" cannot change the fact that humans are very vulnerable in the universe.

Throughout the Hinters Empire, young girls admiring heroes and holding some kind of idol feelings fell into a cloud of misery.

Xingwang's social platform has even started to light a candle for this excellent general who is likely to sacrifice in the vast universe.

The army was overturned by this group of unpopular people!

Marshal hasn't stamped it yet!

No body found!

You ca n't think of something good!

But the military's optimism was quickly broken just one day later.

The media even reported like crazy.

The fifth search and rescue team detected an abnormal gravity field at the tenth Samsung border!

The first search and rescue team recovered the wreckage of the spacecraft at the tenth Samsung border, inspected the materials in situ, and determined that it was the wreckage of Marshal Ji 's "God of War" propeller!

The eighth search and rescue team found a mech fragment on the edge of the tenth Samsung system, confirming that it was the main energy source of Marshal "Silver Blade"!

The sixth search and rescue team found the main body of the "Silver Blade" on the edge of the tenth Samsung system, with a damage rate of 93%!

The third search and rescue team successfully recovered the main body of the "God of War" at the tenth Samsung border, with 70% damage. The remains of the two marshals were found inside the cabin!