Are they crazy? ?

Ji Xiu's request silenced the entire hall.

Such things as confidentiality, the level of confidentiality of certain projects of the Ministry of Science and the military are comparable. Everyone is an adult and sensible. If this is the real nod to let Ji Xiu continue, what is going to happen, who is it? Who is responsible?

The Acting Minister did not want to carry this pot at all.

If he nods, this slobber will cover his face, can he nod?

That must not be.

So nobody spoke.

Everyone looks at me and sees me, but no one answers.

Ji Xiuhuan was not in a hurry.

Anyway, he couldn't be clearer. The No. 1 ladder laboratory is such an exit. He is here, and no one wants to enter, and no one can think of it.

As far as this matter is concerned, it is not a big problem for Mr. Marshal.

Strictly speaking, his behavior has violated confidentiality treaties and certain legal provisions, and may be attacked by political opponents afterwards.

However, compared to the gains that will be obtained after success, it is acceptable to memorize a few insults, take some punishment, or even lower the rank.

What's more, trying to deal with him is not easy.

Maybe those who attacked him would still tear him up and be hacked. As long as his legion and Marshal Kevin are still there, even if he really tears his face and drops his rank, it is not a loss for Ji Xiuyu. .

Of course, unless the ranks of the imperialist politicians flood into the brain, it will never happen.

After all, the Free Army of the Eighteenth Galaxy is still in trouble, and the Empire cannot afford to lose a famous general.

Therefore, the biggest possibility is to follow his intentions and deal with the people in the scientific research department who have made the matter thoroughly this time.

As for what will happen to the emperor's attitude, Ji Xiuzhuan is too lazy to care.

Anyway, after completing this ticket, the Marshal left the first galaxy to fight.

Is there a power behind to drag the army behind?

See if Kevin doesn't blow your dog's head.

Ji Xiuzhen took his time, looked down at his arms and counseled Yuean, who was shrinking inside his jacket, and put out a finger to poke his small head lightly.

"Mimi." Yue'an stretched out two small claws and hugged the finger.

The acting minister seemed to be awakened by the soft and tender call.

He turned back from the silence, watching the soft teasing to appease Ji Xiuyu, the fluffy little guy in his arms, thinking about it, or saying, "I can't do this, Marshal Ji."

Ji Xiuyin retracted his hand and looked up at him: "The Minister of Scientific Research has the power to inspect illegal experiments."

"... I'm a proxy."

Mr. Marshal was not flickered at all: "There are also agents."

The acting minister was almost choked.

How do you understand the rules of the Ministry of Scientific Research so well? !!

I really don't want to cook it!

I just want to sleep well!

The baby in my petri dish is still waiting for me to see it tomorrow morning! !!