Wouldn't you move your hands and pick up this cute kitten??

Ji Xiuyu never expected that his bad taste would tease the white hair ball, and he would actually get the other's small belly.

Mr. Marshal paused, and finally couldn't hold back, and stretched out his hand to the small belly that seemed to be soft.

Yuean patted him with a paw.

"Meow!"

I want to rub the belly without giving the fish!

Huh! Dreaming of you!

Mr. Marshal drew his head and looked at the wool ball lying on his leg for a while, and two black and blue eyes collided. In the end, Mr. Marshal took the lead and caught the furry that Yuean was still resting on the back of his hand. Little paw!

Then he squeezed Yuean's small meat pad expressionlessly.

Soft, warm, and furry on the other side, making it particularly comfortable to pinch.

Mr. Marshal did not control his hand and squeezed again.

"Meow!"

Yuean pulled back his claws, rolled back angrily to take out the exposed belly, lay on Mr. Marshal's leg and turned to look at the three grilled fish.

Ji Xiuyu felt the touch of warm fur ball lying on his leg across his trousers, and remained silent for two seconds, saying, "A fish and an energy spar, I will give it to you if you agree."

Yuean turned his head to Ji Xiu's incredibly.

You are so great!

Why don't you grab it!

Facing the expression of the little fellow's complaint, Mr. Marshal narrowed his eyes slightly and felt a little happy.

Satisfied with his own bad taste, Ji Xiuyu put down the grilled fish in a good mood and sent it to Yuean.

Then said blankly, "I'm kidding."

? ? ? ? ?

Yue'an couldn't believe it, looking at Ji Xiu's standard indifferent face, and very much wanted to stretch his paw to scratch people.

But under the sugar-coated shells of the grilled fish, the cute little cat chose to yield in anger.

The Marshal looked at Yue'an, who was bitterly biting, and even grilled the remaining four fish in a good mood, and then stuffed them all to Yue'an.

After eating the last one, the hair dumplings paused, turned around and braced his face, watching the human who was eating grilled fish meow.

Mr. Marshal wondered, "Huh?"

Yuean pushed the grilled fish to his side.

Ji Xiuyu was a little surprised. He didn't expect that after teasing this little wool ball like that, the opponent would have planned to share his food.

Mr. Marshal reached out a finger and poked the little fellow's head lightly, "I'm not hungry, you eat."

The nutritional agent can top off the energy consumption for several days. Mr. Marshal is really not hungry, and he can relieve his nausea after eating his stomach.

Seeing that his barbecue technique was so popular, Ji Xiuyu was very happy, and he would not rush to eat with his life-saving cat.

Yuean finished eating the last grilled fish, watched Ji Xiuyu clean up the barbecue utensils, ran to his feet, and his two front paws caught the two long legs of Mr. Marshal. The trick was re-implemented, but the claw was directly extended, and the force was controlled to climb up directly along Mr. Marshal's pants.