Allow you to waste forty years of my time.

The voice stopped abruptly.

Yue'an looked at Ji Xiu'an, and then looked at the person sitting opposite Ji Xiu's, with a plain face wearing a disguise.

Ji Xiuyu turned his head to look at Yue'an sitting next to him, took the cleaning gadget on the table to clean the ice cream on Yue'an's hand, and carefully checked Yue'an's hand again.

Although reasonably told him that Yue'an could not be scratched by this type of tableware, Ji Xiuzhen took it seriously and really determined it.

The man sitting opposite the two, Ji Xixiu, looked at Yuean again, and then came out with a stunned expression.

He seemed to understand something, and showed a "really sweet" smiley face to Yuean Zhan, and then lowered his eyes and kept silent.

Yuean: ...

and many more!

What do you understand!

no! !!

This is not the case! !!

Hao An didn't feel anything special about Ji Xiu's move at all. Yuean's fingers twitched slightly and hesitated for a few seconds, but he still couldn't escape Ji Xiu.

When Ji Xiuyu let go of him, Yuean murmured, "It's all right."

Ji Xiuyu nodded, and added a bunch of desserts and cold drinks to the ordering instrument, and then turned to look at his informant and motioned the other party to continue.

This informant has been working with Ji Xiuyu disguised as an arms dealer for a long time. Most of the time, Ji Xiuyu came to meet with him alone, exchanged information and obtained paper information before leaving.

In the past, they often met in dimly lit nightclubs, which were easy to hide.

When the informants touched the secret code and saw this very hot dessert shop on the planet S18A01, they were a little bit suspicious whether they had seen something wrong and caused the wrong place.

It seems that the decision to meet here is probably because of the person around him.

In fact, this informant is still not very clear about the identity of his boss, and he knows with his toes that he must be wearing a disguise.

But the boss, just give money generously, what the real identity is is not something to be concerned about.

"It just so happened that when my people just arrived near the Death Triangle, they happened to see the ships of the Phoenix Star Thief out of it."

The voice of the men was very low. They were sitting remotely. There were a lot of people around. The bustle and noisy just covered their voices. Only the three people who were close together could hear clearly.

Ji Xiuyu asked directly: "Who is the leader?"

The informant shook his head: "Sorry."

Ji Xiuyu didn't mind skipping the topic, and asked again: "Heading?"

"It should be heading to the wormhole leading to the thirty-second star area," the informant replied.

Ji Xiuhuan heard that he didn't speak for a while, but just reached out to the informant, asked for the paper information, and gave the other party a anonymous magnetic card commonly used on the black market.

The subtext for paper information is the per-customer order.

The informant was very knowledgeable about watching and watching. He accepted the magnetic card with a smile, handed the paper materials to Ji Xiu'an, and then stood up without hesitation.