How dare you! !

The tube of emerald reagent sprayed a rug when the kitten kicked its legs. Water-resistant plush carpet was scattered with round emerald water drops, and its volatilization speed was extremely fast. Incomparable.

Yue'an found that the catnip reagent tossed out by the military science class was completely different from the reagent concentration in the scientific research group.

It's almost eighteen thousand miles higher than the research department!

There was a strong smell of catnip in the air, and it was as thick as if the room was full of catnip.

Yue An couldn't help recalling the fear that a group of nine-tailed cats fluttered in the bird and flower market surrounded by catnip.

He stretched out on the cat's climbing frame, lying softly there, with four claws wide and his tail hanging down, squinting his eyes against the soft velvet pad of the cat's climbing frame, a small one, a pair Young pitiful and helpless.

In any era, the group with the quickest actions and the most sensation is always the one who knows from which angle the big news can be made. It is always the group engaged in the media industry.

The strength of the first bite of high-concentration catnip on the side of Yue'an hasn't slowed down yet. The media over there, just like the artillery fire that has been lit, has crackled all over.

What makes the precious ancient earth treasures fragile enough to rely on hallucinogens to relieve stress!

What did Yuean experience in the research department!

The Marshal of the Empire sued several people in the confidential laboratory of the Ministry of Science to the Supreme Court. Is it because they have snooped into the anger?

There are all kinds of speculations about the current situation in Vietnam on the Internet.

It's not just people inside the Hinters Empire who are interested in the high-level rollover news of such an imperial secrecy agency.

Many foreign media have also paid close attention to the news of the Hinters Empire, which is one of the tops of the contemporary combat pyramids. Almost the entire interstellar will not be easily let go-especially related to Ji Xiu.

The audience in the Yue'an live broadcast room reached a new high, breaking through the 100 billion mark, and still rising linearly.

The platform side had to follow overtime to prevent the server from crashing.

The imperial supreme court will be held at Hinters Star Emperor Time at 10 am.

The time difference between the major galaxies is very large, but this does not prevent people from staring and staying up all night waiting to see the big news.

The trial process at the Supreme Court is completely public.

Those who choose to sue from the Supreme Court will also sign some agreements. The various items are divided in detail. Before the formal hearing, the court will conduct certain privacy and evidence confidentiality according to the reasonable requirements of both parties.

Ji Xiuzhen is absolutely opposed to publishing the details of the experiment.

Even if this would lead to the jury's misunderstanding of the defendant's responsibilities, the sentencing may be reduced to a certain extent, and Ji Xiuhuai did not agree to make the content public.

After all, this is a matter of the image of the entire scientific researcher and the public's trust. In any case, it is inappropriate to disclose the details to the public.