"Silly."

Vietnam took a fluffy buttock and protested to the marshal.

Ji Xiuyu resisted the urge to rub the fluff.

"I'm doing it for you."

The Marshal moved with affection.

"I don't know, you won't even buy anything."

The Marshal knew it.

However, Yue'an turned to meow at him and didn't appreciate it.

You can't buy it for me!

Where's so much nonsense!

Ji Xiuyu thought about it and said, "You don't understand the words, you don't understand those food recommendations."

"So does the black market buying energy spar."

Yuean shamefully shaken.

It is impossible for Ji Xiuyu to stay with him all the time. After all, he is a marshal of a country. Position is there, and responsibility is naturally equivalent to status.

Yue'an knew this quite well--even his first master, that little girl, had to carry a schoolbag to school on workdays, let alone a marshal.

Yue'an is not the ordinary cat who will be lonely and dying when his owner is gone. He has a very clear understanding of Ji Xiujiu's future work.

Therefore, it is recommended that people translate food and ask people to go to the black market to buy energy stones. Once or twice, it is okay to ask others every time, which is obviously unrealistic.

Ji Xiuyu looked at the tip of Yuean's tail slightly dangling, and continued, "I don't know how to make money, I don't even know how to make money."

"Meow!"

Yuean stood up and shivered.

Learn to learn!

Isn't it just reading words?

At that time, under the gaze of a large group of human cubs, like a wolf and a tiger, he learned hard!

It's just a relearn!

Yuean held her small **** and clawed her paw in front of a childish style. At first glance, she was enlightening books for preschool children.

Then the book made a sound: "The sun."

Yue'an was startled and stunned into the corner of the sofa, staring at the book as the enemy.

The marshal turned to look at him, then reached out and gently tapped a word on it.

So the book sounded again: "The Milky Way."

Yue'an looked up and looked expressionless, doing demonstrations, one by one, marshal marshalling the words above.

"Earth."

"Venus."

"Jupiter."

"Saturn."

Yuean: "..."

Alright, alright, I see!

Ji Xiuyu watched the kitten that was taken away and persuaded into a ball and ran back with his paws, piercing audio books in a decent way.

After setting the parameters for the protective cover that comes with the audio book, turn your head and continue thinking about the cat climbing frame.

Light pen is a very useful tool for interior and environmental design.

It can draw directly in the air, wearing special glasses can see what you draw.