Yue'an: If you abuse a cat, report it.

Marshal is back at the station!

Marshal not only returned to the station but also brought the cat! !!

Marshal took the cat to the first cafeteria! !! !!

......Ok?

The first cafeteria?

The soldiers who received the news looked at each other for a few seconds, and then the aspirants let go of the things in their hands. Under the envious eyes of colleagues who were working, they swarmed to the first cafeteria.

When the first cafeteria was surrounded by three laps inside and three laps out of water, the people who could n't get out of the cafeteria after roaring out after an meal yelled angrily: "Squeeze what !!!! Ordered food long ago and took his cat away !!! "

The marshal did run away with his cat.

He still has to worry about his external image to some extent-after all, a marshal of a country, not a marshal stationed in the rear, is a general who runs around the frontline all year round. The external image must not be too kind.

This is not conducive to deterring enemy forces.

Although he himself did not want to be passed down as a killing god, which led to few people in the seven legions except the high generals dare to look directly at him, but the media did not fight for it, things were a foregone conclusion, and he did not want no way.

Yue'an behaved very well outside and gave enough face to Mr. Marshal.

Then the moment Mr. Marshal brought him into the office and closed the door, he jumped to the desk, patted his tail with a "snap", and even the things on the desk were stunned for a while. Ringing.

It looks very unhappy.

The marshal looked at his trembling desk, naturally it was impossible not to know why Yue Anzai was angry.

But the Marshal felt that you can't look down on the cafeteria because it is a cafeteria!

The cafeteria in their resident is notoriously delicious.

"The cafeteria tastes good." The Marshal explained only that, and did not admit that he had smeared the imperial cuisine.

The narrower his eyes narrowed, the slower the movement of his tail.

"Meow?"

"Really." The Marshal poked slightly at Bai Maotuan's small head.

He basically ordered the more popular dishes in the first cafeteria, twenty-two, and he was not afraid to block Yue'an's mouth.

After the Marshal sat at the desk, he picked up the two paper documents on the table.

Most of the materials that will be delivered using paper documents are hand-written content that is not convenient for network transmission.

After all, it will be passed through the Star Network, and it will always pass through the hurdle of the information security department. Although there is a confidentiality agreement, it cannot guarantee that no one will guard the theft.

The contents of the document in hand are very simple. It contains the interrogation statement of the deputy arrested before.

The opponent did come at his blood sample, but not out of selfishness.

He was threatened by his family members in the Imperial Scientific Research Department, and finally made such a thing.

At present, the military has convicted him for rebellion, because he accused the Imperial Ministry of Science and Technology in court and was lightly issued. His family members still enjoy military subsidies, but he was exiled to a remote mine until his death. go away.