Let's just call you Xiaobai.

Ji Xiuyu didn't understand what this petite and harmless little animal was thinking. He recovered most of his strength and finally got up.

Thinking that this little white animal loved the clean little habit before, he carefully placed the little creature in his hand as if he was stupid and put it in the only clean place on the bed.

Let's call it a bed.

Ji Xiuhuan glanced at the large open blood on the bed without any change of color, and what was left above him that seemed to be his broken internal organs and muscle tissue, turned around and walked to the side where the oval egg did not open, and lifted Hand touched one of the blocks.

Yuean's ears shook, and he turned back from being shocked by a human being playing a hooligan, and saw that the white protective shell around him was slowly closing, and he quickly turned over and got up, and jumped out of bed.

He found a less dirty place to stand and watched as the white eggshell began to swell and deform. With the slight mechanical sound, it became a house in just tens of seconds-accurate It should be a room.

Yuean ran around in surprise around the house that was suddenly erected in a piece of scorched soil, and tentatively patted the wall with his tender and soft meat pad, and found that it was not too thick.

But how to look at it has been beyond the earth science and technology for decades, Yuean walked around the corner, and then stopped in the place where it seems to be a door.

Now the earth's technology has progressed to this extent!

Yue'an thought of those cats in his family who didn't like to find the owners, but turned into humanoid cats who were addicted to playing games. He felt that if he could go back to them at this moment, he would definitely be able to reap a lot of Amway of various novel games.

Over the past few decades, Yue'an also missed the cats in the clan who would occasionally gather tug owners and humans.

Now that the new **** official can come here-although it seems to be difficult, it doesn't matter. If he can come here, there will be a way to go back.

Humans are always unexpectedly smart.

Just go back and say hello to the fellows to report a peace.

Yue'an thought this way, shaking the tip of his tail quite comfortably.

After Ji Xiuyu activated the safe mode, he entered the house and saw that the little white dumplings that should have been on the bed were gone.

Mr. Marshal walked slightly, and frowned a few tiny marks.

But in the end, he didn't do anything extra. Instead, he took out the clothes from the small cabinet in the room, put out a small bottle, and pulled out the transparent patch that was stored in the bottle cap but was not the size of a small fingernail. , Spray the liquid in the bottle on the patch soaked, apply it under your nose, and take a deep breath.

This is a gadget that the residents of the Star Alliance will use. Portable oxygen stickers, soft, colorless and breathable. It is sprayed with special liquid oxygen under the nose and does not show any abnormality. One piece can be maintained in an oxygen-free environment. Hours.

Obviously, this planet is not a habitable planet for humans.

The oxygen content is low, the air is dry, and the gravity is higher than the normal livable planet. It feels like walking in the primary gravity room just after walking.

Ji Xiuyu has very good physical fitness. Before adjusting his breathing to keep his body recovering, he would have to inhale oxygen at this moment.

Mr. Marshal's movements are very organized and seem very calm.