Ji Xiuyun meowed.

Ji Xiu's way back was full of meow meow meow numbers.

Until he returned to the office and sat down, the demon's name had not disappeared from his mind.

Marshal Ji took a deep breath and picked up the soft doll on the table and squeezed it.

Yuean extravagantly brought over the cat climbing frame and his small toys, and emptied all the places that should have been emptied in the house.

The marshal and his deputy's bedroom are very close to each other, they are all independent rooms, but Yue'an basically hasn't slept in the deputy's bedroom. He was reluctant to repair Xijiu such a large human-shaped stove, so all the small toys were piled up in Marshal's bedroom.

This includes more than 20 cats bought by Ji Xiuyu.

But you may not believe it, the main service target of these dolls is not Yuean, but Marshal Ji.

Yes, that's right.

Marshal Ji, who has a real cat and takes the cat to work with him, still can only pinch the doll.

Because most of them were clerical work before the expedition, and Yuean did not accompany him with the idea of ​​orderly office, and expressed his suspicion of document work.

--As soon as you take out the file, whether it's a humanoid or a cat, Yue'an will be fast, and you can run away without a hit.

It would be useless even if the paperwork was not for him.

Even the temptation of Yue'an's favorite snacks couldn't keep the cat from walking out.

When he was at home, Yue'an was always willing to squat beside him to accompany him to work hard all night.

Once again, his own cat abandoned the marshal and squeezed the doll silently. He placed the doll in a sleeping position and placed it on the table, pretending to be Yue An being with him, and reopened the galaxy map and the cosmic sand table.

Once the army is formally promoted and left, it is directly heading for the battlefield.

The preparatory work is not perfect, but it must be done to the best extent imaginable.

The condition of Emperor Star will be stared at by Marshal Kevin, at least the rear and subsequent supply logistics will not be a big problem.

Therefore, the most important thing now is to extract the information from the vanguard that started first, and determine the entry point and other details of the army.

The vanguard forces were investigating, detecting, and manufacturing fighters, and a steady stream of information was being passed back. As far as it seems, the situation is still quite normal.

As the march approaches, few times when Marshal Ji's office is vacant, several legionnaires head back and forth, and the marshal's direct force occasionally pops outside the door.

It does not include the head of the regiment who may need to act separately at that time. The marshal is directly under the army of a total of twenty people, carefully selected, is the elite of the elite, two were sacrificed when Ji Xiuyu was attacked before, but soon from the elite class The selection and promotion came up and the two filled the vacancy.

These are the most important and top fighting forces in the seven major legions today.

It is a good hand during a raid, the sharpest tip of the blade when tearing the line of defense.

Today, this group of the most important and top fighting forces, every time when entering and leaving Ji Xiu's office, can't help looking at the doll lying on his table.