"dad!"

Marshal Ji felt very energetic and needed to vent.

So he grabbed his cat and ran to the virtual training ground, blocked the training ground and allowed no one to watch. One person and one cat tried their best to beat the world up and down.

The final result was that Yuean defeated and overturned.

Ji Xiuyu, who had exhausted his excess energy, took off his helmet, and one person and one cat calmed down for a while, mentally left, causing physical neuropathic pain, and then jumped up and gave Ji Xiuyu a paw.

- Of course, there is still no nails sticking out.

Marshal Ji scratched Yue'an's chin comfortably, waited for Yue'an to gradually relax from his breath to meow and lay down on the sofa, then got up to take a shower, hugged his cat and fell asleep.

Yuean's sleep was very good. The little ball was fluffy, except for the occasional arching to the warmer place, she slept very dead.

Cats like warm and narrow places. It happens that Marshal Ji is in good health and has a warm body, and the quilt is warm and warm.

So every morning when Mr. Marshal lifts the quilt, he can always see his cat spread out into a loaf and sleep on his stomach, or huddled beside him, or clinging tightly to him, sleeping Have a look of happiness.

Just like now.

When Marshal Ji opened his eyes, he felt that a pile of fluff was sticking to his neck, stuck in the gap formed by his shoulders and pillows, and slept back and forth.

Ji Xiuyu took a look at the time and sat up.

The small hair ball lying on the side of the pillow lost its heat source, and arched up and down uneasily, and finally stuffed its head under the pillow. As soon as the small belly turned, there was no movement.

It looks like the head was broken by a pillow, and the visual effects are very exciting.

Marshal Ji got up and prepared to change clothes. He just took off the military uniform from the hanger, as if he realized something. He turned to glance at Yue'an, who still slept back and forth, carrying the military uniform to the bathroom to change.

This sense of privacy should be cultivated from small details.

Marshal Ji was thinking while changing clothes, lest Yuean really get used to the operation of changing clothes in person, in case one day turned into a human figure and went out, thinking that this was the norm and changing clothes in front of others, it was simply It's a pill.

Ji Xiuyu changed the lining, and when she was about to put on her jacket, she heard Yuean meow outside the bathroom, and the sound of a small meat pad tapping the door.

He moved slightly and opened the bathroom door while covering his jacket.

Yue An stepped in with four short legs, and when Marshal Ji was washing, he also jumped onto the washstand, licking his paws and washing his face with the human in the mirror.

Yue'an doesn't hate water. When other cats are annoyed by contact with water, Yue'an belongs to the category of having fun playing with water.

His first owner, the little girl was fully armed when he first bathed him-double gloves with thick rubber gloves, masks and waterproof glasses, and a waterproof apron. Check out the cat's bathing strategy on the Internet crazy one week in advance, and talk about it all day long.

As a result, when she took a bath, she put Yuean into a warm water basin. The cat not only struggled, she even squatted down, and soaked herself in the water very well.