Read more and look less at pretty little female cats.

Ji Xiuyun also felt that he should go and see it.

but not now.

And he must accompany Yue An.

Ji Xiuyun asked: "Do you want to save them?"

"No, destiny cannot be violated." Yue An pointed to the projections, "They are hopeless and dead."

Just like his tail must fall off until someone wishes him to grow a tail and become an immortal, it is destiny.

Ji Xiuyun didn't quite understand how to judge monsters: "Then what do you want to do?"

"It's a bargain." Yue An answered matter-of-factly.

Ji Xiuyun looked at Yue An, not expecting Yue An's answer to be this.

He was even a little unsure and felt that he had heard wrongly.

"Get a bargain?"

"Yes." Yue'an made a copy of all the information. "If they all die, then I will take advantage. If they haven't died yet, I can't save them. Just ask what's going on and I'll help if I can." Help."

Yue'an didn't have any objections to humans because of the possibility of his speculation.

Natural selection, humans squander resources and ruin the earth, gods squander resources and ruin the fairy world. In fact, they are all the same concept.

Just as different periods of time on the earth are suitable for the growth of different life forms, today's fairy world has been tormented by gods and is no longer suitable for gods. Human beings have come over, and it is human beings' ability to adapt.

"I don't know if this immortal can still become an immortal." Yue An muttered.

Ji Xiujun was silent for a while after hearing this, staring at Yue'an's hands operating on the panel.

The hands were beautiful, but slightly trembling. Ji Xiuyun stretched out his hand to hold it, but it was cold.

He rubbed Yue An's hand vigorously, "You don't look good."

Yue'an remained silent.

To be honest, he is indeed not very well now.

Not because of the fact that the old fox might be dead.

Monsters don't take things like birth, old age, illness, death, things, people, or things seriously. After all, time doesn't mean much to them. I miss you, but I just miss it in my heart.

Yue'an felt bad. Was it that the fairy world he had been waiting for so long had turned into this ghost?

Although it was just a possibility, it also made the cat angry.

What about Phoenix?

Where's the dragon?

What about the exotic beasts we were talking about!

Not even a hair on it!

Yue An's face bulged with anger when he thought of this.

"If this were the fairy world..." he groaned, "that would be too disappointing."

"Where are you disappointed?" Ji Xiuyun asked, "Is it because the scenery is not beautiful or the food is not delicious?"

Yue'an was stunned by the question. He was stunned for a long time and shook his head stupidly.

"I think it's pretty good." Marshal Ji said.

"..." Yue An thought for a moment and nodded, "It's indeed good."