I'm reflecting.

Vietnam was so touched and rejected Ji Xiu's marriage proposal.

After Marshal Ji found that he had been rejected, his cat began to mingle with the fox all day long.

It is not a problem to mingle together, but it would be a problem to prefer to indulge in learning and lose weight rather than talk to him.

After returning from the battlefield again, Ji Xiuyu did not leave his mech, but landed on the deck, let Silver Blade go back by himself, then stayed in the quiet mech cabin and began to review himself.

He's not stupid, and he knows the romantic routines of marriage proposal-but Marshal Ji is a downright pragmatist.

For example, in the face of Yuean's beauty, he could do something to give people an over-the-shoulder fall, allowing Yuean to quickly adapt to the human body and maximize the combat effectiveness.

For example, he could do the thing of taking Yuean out to play by the way to meet with informants.

For example, he can still say that there are no flowers, no tokens, and no romance, and he directly said to Yuean, "Let's get evidence."

Marshal Ji carefully recalled what he was doing, then fell into silence.

Without realizing it, he didn't realize that he had done so many crazy things.

If such a behavior is submitted to Xingwang, a certain Tucao Jun, it is probably a boyfriend who can't stay on the board.

Marshal Ji looked at the changes in the perspective in front of him, holding his cheeks and feeling a little heavy.

Silver Blade was very smart and walked into the mech repair and repair warehouse. After reporting the situation, the AI ​​was ready to go to sleep.

But before it hibernates, its owner reactivates its system.

Silver Blade's artificial intelligence logo flashed twice.

Its voice is a calm and calm male voice with a little electronic texture.

"Hello Marshal, is there anything else I can do for you?"

Ji Xiuyu thought for a while, sitting cross-legged in the cockpit of the Silver Blade, and asked him, "Silver Blade, do you know how to propose?"

"No." Marshal Ji refuted himself, "how should it be considered a serious confession."

The Silver Blade's AI had almost no hesitation and pause. It replied: "Sorry, Marshal, according to the fourth rule of the Interstellar Machine Intelligence Development Guidelines, artificial intelligence is not allowed to load emotional modules."

Ji Xiuyu was silent for two seconds and snorted.

"But I can search for some examples for you, Marshal." Silver Blade said, "Need Unicom Star Network to start the search?"

Ji Xiuyu nodded without hesitation.

Yue'an squatted at the door of Ji Xiu's office for a long time, but never saw Ji Xiu's return.

The milky kitten lay on the door of the office. Occasionally people passing by were very busy and didn't pay much attention to him.

Yue'an waited for time, waited, waited, waited for five or six hours without waiting for Ji Xiuyu, and gradually became unable to sit still.

Yue'an turned his head into the office, and while squatting in the office watching the uncontrollable fox's gaze, he carried his military uniform into the small bathroom and became a human figure.

The fox glared at Yue'an and ran away.

Alas.

A few hours ago I was still telling him not to care about Ji Xiu. Now, even if there is something wrong, he will run out without knowing who it is.