Mr. Marshal, you are really a beast.

Jiu Xiu is very tall, with a strong body, like a tall and stout tree.

Even if it is a human figure, Yuean is also a young man. For Ji Xiuyu, it is exactly the body shape that can be fully incorporated into his arms.

At this time, Yuean's two soft and tender arms were hooping Ji Xiu's strong waist.

The teenager's little white head ran about his chest, as if coquettish.

The soft broken hair on the top of his head quietly brushed Marshal Ji's exposed neck in the middle of the movement, and a few strands of it were softly tied to his throat.

The young man in his arms is naked, with a beautiful appearance and delicate skin.

In all fairness, Yue An's figure is very good.

The muscles on his body are well-balanced and tight, the lines are perfect, the back is a beautiful and perfect arc, spreading to the waist, and a small waistband is formed between the tail and the buttocks.

His skin was nearly white and transparent, and it was smooth and transparent like jade.

It is no exaggeration to describe this body with art.

--On the premise that he does not move around in his arms.

Because his genetic level is very rare, he is very taboo to find a sexual partner to solve the problem. Basically, he has smashed the extra experience on the training ground and the battlefield.

Marshal Ji took a deep breath, took off a military uniform jacket and wrapped it in Yuean, gently pushed away the boy who kept arching in his arms, adjusted his sitting position, clamped the struggling Yuean backhand, His movements froze.

Then he said coldly, "Change back."

Yue An settled, turned his head, looked at Marshal Ji with a shocked expression.

Grievances were written on his face.

How dare you murder me!

You never murdered me before.

Yuean sucked his nose, and under the watchful eye of Marshal Ji, he changed back to the soft fluff.

Ji Xiuyu looked at the small hair ball in his jacket, calmed his breath, and waited for the body to calm down before reaching out his hand and lifted the jacket away. He retaliated and rubbed the cat who gave him so much excitement. Rub it.

"Meow!!"

Yue'an raised two claws, hugged Ji Xiu's big hand, opened his mouth and pinched Ji Jiu's thick and fleshy hand.

Ji Xiuyu never worried that Yuean would hurt him.

It's as if Yue'an usually tried to scratch him, but in the end he only patted him with a soft meat pad wrapped in fluff.

Even if the teeth were directly attached at this moment, Yue'an didn't exert much force, but he opened his mouth fiercely to expose the small fangs, and then fluttered softly and bite them down.

Marshal Ji has no fear.

Yuean was so angry that he patted his tail on the padded jacket and crackled.

You might die if I go down!

Don't you just rely on me to spoil you! !!

Pamper and pride! !!

Yuean meowed angrily at the stinking human.

Ji Xiuyu didn't understand the essence of these meows.

He didn't even understand why Yuean had jumped into his arms before.