Take Yue'an to heaven!

When the wormhole shuttles, standing on the edge of the window can see the light energy layer that envelopes the entire fleet. Small sparks of light bursting with intense energy scraping.

The vision beyond the energy layer and sparks of light is a strange sight.

Yue'an lay on the edge of the window and stared outside without blinking.

He had already seen such a scene the last time he traveled from Starfield to Cinders.

But that didn't make him content.

This was in the past, a sight he never imagined.

Yuean was in a dark area outside the energy layer. I saw a bright river that was drawn into a long stream of light, I do n't know which planet 's gorgeous scenery flashed, and I saw a very ordinary family. Everyday life.

There were also various ghost ships that occasionally emerged from the quiet darkness that accompanied them for an hour or two.

Wormhole shuttle is a very interesting voyage. Under the condition that the energy of the shuttle ship is sufficient, the stable wormhole channel will have no side effects except that its own timeline will be affected.

The first galaxy is millions of light years away from the eighteenth galaxy's marginal planet. Through a stable wormhole channel, this long time can be reduced to just three days.

During the three days of wormhole navigation, the time outside the wormhole is completely stopped, and only the time of the people in the wormhole channel will change.

Ji Xiuyu was sitting next to Yuean, calmly and calmly peeling the skin of the young people around him, while occasionally raising his eyes to look at the scene outside, seeing familiar things, he just mentioned two of them.

The sight seen in the wormhole may be real or completely fictional.

This kind of Ji Xiuyu is one of the people who cross the wormhole most often except the staff on the Star Trek ship. Even if it is so frequent, every time you go through the wormhole shuttle, you can always see a lot of New things to know.

Those pictures may be events happening somewhere on a planet in a very distant galaxy, or they may be a bunch of rays and particles that are crowded together to show the gorgeous colors, and even these pictures may come from hundreds Thousands or billions of years ago ... or from higher dimensions.

"Open your mouth." Ji Xiuyu sent the peeled fruit to Yuean's mouth.

Yuean opened his mouth and bite up, his eyes staring outside without blinking.

Seventy hours have elapsed since the main force officially left Hinters Star to enter the wormhole, and ten hours before they will reach the exit of this wormhole.

The six legionaries accompanying the departure have been scattered on five other frigates, the flagship of Marshal Guard.

The head of the Sixth Army was left at Emperor Star, and one month later he would lead the follow-up logistics troops and supplies to the theater with the two Corps leaders and their troops seconded from Marshal Kevin.

In these days of the wormhole, let alone the flagships where Ji Xiuyu and Yue'an are located, the atmosphere of the entire fleet is solemn and solemn.

The chiefs of the regiment, only the chief of the first regiment, stayed on the flagship because they were really responsible for the deputy position. The bustling public training ground that had been busy before became deserted for a few days.

It is normal to lose or win a war, but as the first battle to calm down the rebellion, you must not lose.

Not only can't you lose, you have to win beautiful ones.