Extra- Follow-up 1

Ji Xiuyun, kneeling on his knees, has ignited the onlookers and many media directly from the live broadcast room.

No matter in which era, the kneeling gesture has a very strong symbolic meaning.

At this moment, Ji Xiuyu knelt on Yue'an. Although he was on one knee, it also directly detonated all media.

What is Ji Xiuyu's identity?

He saw the emperor bowing with a slight bow!

During this period of time, the media that was continuously manipulated by Marshal Ji's sabotage was like a hungry wolf who was hungry for three days and smelled the meaty smell. He was moved by the wind, and he wished to shatter the recent live broadcast screen by frame analysis.

It was really a bit of content that they picked out.

For example, in the section of the prosperous beauty under the setting sun blown by the face fans, there were comments asking whether Yuean had a rare bloodline.

It is very obvious in the screen recording that in the pair of blue eyes of Yuean, the pupils are lined up when looking directly at the strong light. Such a pair of eyes is a little weird when viewed alone, but placed in Yuean On his body, he gave him a non-human heterogeneous beauty.

Such eyes, after careful observation frame by frame, always make people feel very familiar.

What does it look like?

Like the cat Ji Xiuyun brought back.

The media holding on to this is particularly excited, but they have not been able to catch Ji Xiuyu or Yuean since recently, because these two people, after completing the schedule set by the Silver Blade, began to let themselves go and talked, leaving the universe Scurrying around.

Yue'an is still broadcasting live, but they are no longer going to the well-developed famous travel planets, but some undeveloped, even non-livable planets.

The top fighters of the two empires took cameras and live broadcasts. After a marriage proposal made a terrible news, the two men turned their wedding leave honeymoon into an adventure reality show live broadcast.

[This is the most chic honeymoon I have ever seen ...]

[What a special honeymoon, honeymoon is crying. ]

[Wow wow beware of falling rocks on your head! !! ]

[Someone still talked about Marshal Ji's steel straight man. He pulled the card to make up the proposal and confession of Zhenger Bajing. Now looking at the little deputy's face is full of interest ... It doesn't seem to be better than Marshal. ]

[Shut up and don't let the little deputy see it, otherwise you'll be locked into the little black room. ]

Yue An and Ji Xiuzhu avoided the falling rocks from the sky. Ji Xiuzhu touched the backpack on his back, pulled out the oxygen spray from the backpack, pressed the oxygen patch twice, and replaced it with a new one.

Yue An, who didn't need oxygen, was about to continue to jump forward, and was lifted by Ji Xiuyu when he lifted his leg. He almost stepped off the air and fell down the abyss of the golden red magma on the left.

[Wow, ah, ah! ]

[Scared me! ]

[Yi Gao's boldness, Yi Gao's boldness, Ma Ye scared a cold sweat. ]

But as the party's Yuean, I didn't think there was any problem.

He moved inside, Yuean turned to look at Ji Xiuyu, and asked, "What's wrong?"