Nonsense!

The little emperor was shocked.

Ji Xiuyu's request scared him into tears.

An energy vein star is not a cheap price.

Besides, a planet with a stable energy vein can do much more-you must know that Qi Xiuyu now has 70% of the energy spar produced each month directly to the empire. The next 30% is the range in which he can freely move.

These 30% were basically used by him to fill the legion warehouse, and only a small part of it was included in his own private warehouse.

"You, what do you want the energy vein star?" Asked the little emperor.

"Military expenses are controlled by you ... I mean, controlled by Prince Kells, we have very limited funds except for some industries to make up for ourselves."

Ji Xiuhuan is serious and justified.

"An energy vein star cannot satisfy the work supply of the seven legions."

Nonsense!

In fact, the military already has a set of self-sufficient industrial chains. Every year, the military expenses allocated by the empire are considered as additional income, and half of them are replaced with some logistics materials in case of emergency.

Marshal Kevin looked at Ji Xiuyu, who was talking nonsense for cat food, for a while, and looked away.

Dirty!

My heart is so dirty!

But the little emperor, who didn't know much about it, believed in Ji Xiuxun's evil, and gritted his teeth, and agreed to the other party's request.

When Marshal Kevin said that you were staying in the military for the time being to keep him safe, he twitched his neck and said, "I don't, I'm going back to the palace."

Marshal Kevin just looked at him and said nothing.

The little emperor unexpectedly did not counsel. He raised his chin and tried his best to pose in an arrogant and noble manner-even if he still pumped, he gritted his teeth and said, "That's my palace!"

The expression on Marshal Kevin's face finally changed.

He raised his hand, as if trying to pat the little emperor's head, but changed his direction in the middle of the road, and made a standard military salute towards the young emperor.

Ji Xiuyu cut off the communication, turned his head and glanced at the media, who was already very conscious, and started to clean up the operation. He wiped his cat and returned home.

--Is it not the case that the subordinates solve the problems for the boss at this time?

The First Corps Commander has been used to it for so many years.

Why else would he open up his eyes so skillfully to the media?

Marshal Ji was covered in dust, and was disappointed by Yuean. As soon as he got home, he took his cat directly into the bathroom.

The Viennese cat is a small one, although it does not appear to be stained with gray, nor has it changed from a small white cat to a small gray cat. But one person and one cat felt that they had just gotten out of the dust and took a bath.

Marshal Ji took off his military jacket and put a layer of hot water for Yuean in the washbasin.

Yuean squatted on the sink, watching the water surface spread a little bit upwards, then walked to the side of the counter, stretched her paws with her buttocks, and leaned over to open a drawer below the sink, revealing that it was neatly arranged Qi rows ... Pippi animal toys.