Yue'an said that the gaming experience was extremely poor.

Yuean expressed 10,000 ugly rejections to Ji Xiu's harassment.

Wishing the kitten cub to the artifact is no different to Yuean.

The rejected Marshal Ji touched his nose, holding the red copy of the marriage certificate, and ran dingy to go through the wedding leave process.

When Ji Xiuyu went through the wedding leave process, each department's stamps passed quickly through the train, and all looked forward to waiting for the Marshal of the Empire's wedding.

The melon-eating masses on Xingwang.com also talked about it, wondering what Ji Xiu's wedding should be like.

With the martial arts of Marshal Ji and Marshal Kevin who have to fight against each other, Marshal Ji's wedding should be more shocking than the wedding of Marshal Kevin and Mrs. Aire.

The discussions on the internet were so hot that they even started a fight for the wedding.

Someone simply opened a few markets and let the crowd of people directly spend money to bet. Many people followed in a while, as if they were another type of lottery, and they were so beautiful.

But they never expected that they waited and waited. Eventually, it was Marshal Ji who took his freshly baked companion and skipped the wedding, and went hand in hand for the honeymoon!

The military staff were stunned.

The people eating melon were stunned.

Consider that when Marshal Kevin married Mrs. Ellie, the entire army was dispatched together, and finally a romantic century wedding full of steel soldiers was held.

Think about Marshal Ji, who was taking the road directly with the object, and then look at the dealers who have made a lot of money on the Internet because the two did not even hold a wedding. My heart suddenly sounded an alarm.

Look at Marshal Kevin's face!

It's almost black out!

Even if the cub is taken away, the gimmick doesn't even hold a serious wedding!

This is so outrageous!

Even if it is placed in ordinary people, it is not ridiculous!

People in the military think that this is not right, but Ji Xiuyu has always been too lazy to listen to these words.

After all, Ji Xiuyu is a man who is willing to listen to others in addition to military issues.

The most important thing is that the cub who was taken away didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with it.

Looking at Marshal's face, I felt that he was afraid his head would turn over in the past few days.

If Marshal Ji is here, the two Marshals will definitely throw away their skins and slap their sleeves directly!

From the top to the bottom, the soldiers in the military department who saw the liveliness are very sorry.

However, Marshal Kevin has not been very angry these days.

Not only was he not angry, he was ecstatic as soon as the door was closed, his eyes filled with joy.

This is happy, because of his excellent and over-experienced student, it is rare to ask for serious help.

The content of the help is how to give Yuean a romantic and unforgettable confession and proposal.

Marshal Kevin is happy!

He is a dull and unobtrusive student who knows how to please his subjects and maintain his relationship. Although he still has to learn, he knows to ask, which is a good sign!