You're stupid, I won't give it away!

This history doesn't have any real sense for Yuean. For him, before he came here, it was an age where all ethnic groups lived separately.

However, although they lived separately, the monsters have already embraced the regiment to preserve their strength and rarely have disputes.

Because survival is already very difficult, after all, a society with human beings as the main body, if any moths really come out, it will attract the remaining human monks, but they are the monsters who capsized the ship.

For example, in the deep mountains where the Nine-tailed cats lived, there was the fox's house next to it. There were six bears on the top of the mountain, and a rabbit essence was squatting at the foot of the mountain.

They will maintain a certain level of contact with human society to avoid any accidents, but more often, they are squatting quietly in the mountains.

Oh, except for the foxes, especially the foxes who became the fairies and ran away every day.

Before Yuean had just opened his mind, while he was still learning the most basic spell to cover the number of tails, the old fox next door always liked to flicker him.

For example, tell him that there are a lot of delicious honey in the nests of the bears on the top of the mountain and they especially like cats. After running more beautifully, they patted the nest and rolled back.

This kind of thing is quite a lot, but when Yue'an and several other nine-tailed cats brushed in the flower and bird market together, their old seniors and the old fox next door carried them back.

After going back, the old man was responsible for spanking, and the old fox was responsible for preaching. The buzzing and repeating thoughts continued for a whole day, causing Yuean to feel ear pain when he saw the old fox in the following months.

In the impression of Yuean, although the old fox is a big foolish man who always likes to tease him, he is still a good fox for the younger generations.

In the fairyland, after the old fox was left behind, he would do something like this before he farted. Yuean was not surprised.

It's just that I can't see the old fox, so I still regret Yue'an a little.

"Let's do it." Yue'an sighed, holding the phoenix mark, "What can I help you with?"

The fox pointed to his face. "Your nine-tailed cat is more sensitive to destiny, have you changed?"

"Yes," Yuean replied, "death is disappearing."

The fox youth was relieved, "That's great."

"So, how can I help you?" Yuean asked again.

"Those." The fox took out a cloth bag.

He carefully unwrapped the straps, exposing a bunch of glittering stones of different colors. At first glance, they looked like fine gems, crystal clear, and some of them were still faint like water.

The immortal air of immense richness and countless times higher than the reiki spread out,

Ji Xiuyu only felt that there was a ray of sweetness in the air, which made people feel shocked. Fatigue disappeared instantly. Every trace of texture on his body was leaping, and his sense of power filled his body.

Yue'an and the fox breathed together for a while. The former felt that they were about to be exploded, while the latter felt the signs of recovery for many years of faint injuries.

The cloth bag was opened for a short while, and the people inside the room heard two guards humming one after the other.

Suddenly, Marshal Ji opened the surveillance screen outside the door and found that the two guards had shed two blood lines on their noses and eyes.