Why is it different from what was promised!

How fat! ?

How is this mix fat? ?

What about a good cat?

The relationship with Marshal Ji is so good that he can know the silver blade, and also use the cat's avatar and cat claw ID. Shouldn't it be the marshal's kitten? ?

The audience was dumbfounded, some confused and some looked at the situation inside the venue.

Although Marshal Kevin's adopted son was indeed called Yuean.

The audience was a little disappointed.

Although they are good, they are more exciting than the ancient earth treasures.

This battlefield does not block the pictures and sounds of the auditorium, but only slightly slows down.

Mainly because the real battlefield is much more complicated than the situation in the auditorium. Considering all aspects of the party, if only the movement and sound of the auditorium will affect the mood and spirit, it is better to eliminate such people as soon as possible .

Seeing so many viewers, Yuean was also embarrassed.

There were no spectators at all in the twenty games before. Why was this game suddenly full?

The white-haired boy stood next to the tall mech and held it for a few seconds before receiving a huge ticket dividend.

Yue'an watched the first payment on the new account under his own name, and immediately left the audience's affairs behind.

What could be more pleasant than small money!

No more!

Yue'an patted the mech around him, and Silver Blade lowered his arm, spread his palm, and waited for him to stand up.

"Wait a minute!" Yuean's opponent called him.

Yue An froze, turned to look at his opponent, and slightly tilted his head in doubt.

"I am a ninth-grader at the Imperial Military Academy." He introduced himself first. "Hello."

Yue'an nodded hesitantly. He was not used to such a familiar scene, which was the first time he had experienced such a thing.

"Hello." After he paused, he found that he didn't have the identity to introduce, and hesitated, "Vietnam."

The conversation between the two on the court will be heard by every audience.

Exquisite looks and slender teenagers have no expression on the talking face, but hesitant attitude is fully revealed. It falls into others' eyes and ears. Some people interpret it as arrogance and others interpret it as introverted bad communication.

But there was a lot of talk outside the field, and neither of the people on the field took heart.

No matter how good they are, they don't affect themselves.

Red's opponent looked up at the mecha around Yue'an and asked directly: "Why do you have the data of Marshal Ji's mech?"

"I didn't." Yue'an said as he stood on the palm of Jiyinblade. "He made it himself."

These words were heard by the people present, and suddenly there were tens of thousands of conjectures.

"How did Marshal Ji deliberately order a silver blade for Marshal Kevin's adopted son?"

"Silver Blade is very demanding in terms of mental strength. It is said that Marshals almost never use the Silver Blade's hand operation system."

"Yes, Marshal Ji has always used the empathy mode. After all, his physical quality is as good as that of the standard mech, and his mental strength is also near S level."