The decision is yours! Meow, meow, meow, meow!

The people in the elite class feel a little ashamed.

They are all reserve members of Ji Xiuyu's immediate army. The pointed soldiers of the regular army have the lowest ranks of captains, and their main composition is basically school officials.

How to say it is a group of people who have won military medals.

The figures standing at the front of the pyramid of nearly one hundred million soldiers in the eighteenth galaxy of the Empire are actually one person, one young man, and three classes that have been turned over in succession!

Although 15 people are enough to assign a raid team in one class, that is also three classes!

Only now have little beads of sweat appeared!

shame!

Strange shame!

People in the elite class felt panicked on their faces-there were soldiers in their training room!

And this person is different.

This is a matter of face for their marshal!

Who doesn't know that the relationship between the two marshals of the empire is stiff as soon as they have a chance?

So up to now, these simple guys have always insisted that Marshal Kevin can't wait to send his family cubs to their own Marshals. One is to show off by the way martial arts, and the other is to see their marshals never make mistakes in principle Enraged, so come one-on-one teaching of their marshal!

See how good our marshal is.

They thought.

He was very generous and cherished, and when he saw a good seed, even the Silver Blade was willing to share it.

Much better than a well-known Marshal.

But no matter what they think, they still haven't been able to beat this young man.

The young man is polite, and it's true, at first, this young man who looks like a human version of the marshal's cat was shouted into a white face in the army under Ji Xiuyu's hands.

Later, as this young man named Yue'an climbed in the virtual battlefield area, and his smooth and amazing operation when using the Silver Blade, it was this group of military men who gradually changed their names.

Most of them are the people on the previous list. They have crossed the battlefield areas where gifted students from major military schools gathered. They have been talented people in military schools. It is natural to know how difficult it is to break into the battlefield areas of virtual communities.

Basically, it was hard work for more than half a month, and the car rolled back to before liberation.

So they are very clear how difficult it is to climb steadily like Yuean-especially in the process, Yuean has a 94% win rate.

Therefore, the name of Yuean gradually changed from "that little white face" to "that guy", and finally became "the young man".

The likes and dislikes of this group of soldiers are very clear. Although the first impression is very bad, as Yuean shows color, it gradually loses such a big prejudice.

Some people have even begun to think about how to allocate and cooperate when this young man joins the regiment.

But they never expected that Viet An would airborne to the position of Deputy Marshal!

The evil feelings of these guys are surging again.

Pooh!

Airborne Officer Post!