I think you have a problem here.jpg

Yue An heard a gossip and immediately straightened the stool, took the picture album in his hand, and clamped the stationery flattened by him inside. on.

Immediately afterwards, he wrapped up a roast duck with a thunderbolt and stuffed it into Ji Xiu's mouth before he could react.

"Is it delicious?" Yuean asked.

Ji Xiu held the roast duck in Yue'an Bao, and looked around between Yue'an and the album collected by Yue'an. After eating the roast duck slowly, he wrapped it in the style of Yue'an and stretched out his hand. In the plate in front of Yuean.

Then slowly said, "In fact, I have finished reading the album."

Yuean: "..."

You are so annoying.

Can we not mention this crop?

You ca n't stop your mouth from eating!

Yue'an hummed and took a bite of the roast duck, and then Yulu even covered the fox.

The fox took it flatteringly.

How fat?

Isn't this cat taking good care of food?

"What's your expression?" Yue'an scolded him, dissatisfied, "Am I such a stingy cat!"

fox:"......"

You just came back to feed.

Guarded food-Marshal Ji Xiuyi, while eating in Yuean, slowly packed a roast duck and put it in Yuean's plate.

Yue'an stretched his legs and nudged the fox on the opposite side. "What's going on with that person? He wanted to catch me before?"

"Oh." The fox looked indifferently at a demon sitting opposite him.

These two unconsciously, you give me a bag, I give you a bag, you eat me, you eat your bag, and I eat it, it's like blinding fox eyes.

The lonely fox regained his sight, and the lonely dipping sauce put the roasted duck in the vegetables.

Here's the thing.

Xiaohuajing is a flower demon who has just cultivated a human figure. After reading a lot of books such as Liao Zhai left by the older generations, she is particularly looking forward to a vigorous and earthly love with the personal class.

The old monster, for this kind of mind, will not limit it. To put it plainly, you will really realize that you should turn back when you hit the south wall.

The juniors in the clan, apart from obsessed with the cultivation madness of cultivation, basically all of them have their own ideas to go out for a lap, and finally ran back with a pack of dingy heads, no matter what they want Outgoing wave type.

So Xiaohuajing said she wanted to go out and fall in love, they let her go out, and only gave a secret prohibition that wouldn't be able to tell the demon tribe no matter what.

As a result, three years later, Xiaohuajing cried and ran back, saying she was donkey.

In this case, the old monsters don't care, that is, the child has fallen on the road of growth, which is really not a major event worthy of mobilization.

Xiaohuajing returned to normal after crying for a few days, and obediently ran to the fox to report the situation this time, including the magic charm that was fooled away by the scumbag and some seven or eight things.

"Xiaohua Jing taught the man the technique of astrology and stargazing, and left a few charms to defend him."

The fox drank the porridge and said, "But she didn't tell me that she mentioned you."