It can be said that he is a good actor.

It was Marshal Kevin's wife who opened the door.

This is a beautiful woman who raised her hands and smiled with a smile. She has a beautiful appearance, a beautiful figure, and an elegant temperament. It is the type of mature woman that the first owner of Yuean most envied. actor.

During the period when Yue'an was outing, Marshal Kevin and his wife often met in this residential area. They always walked together holding hands, rubbing their ears, and each smile was full of tenderness.

As a cat, Yue An can see that the relationship between them is quite good.

Of course, Yuean brought him in the future, not because he liked this beautiful big sister, or because he had a big favor with Marshal Kevin-but because these two people saw him every time in the community, Except that he didn't bring anything with him when he first saw him, he would carry some gadgets with him afterwards. When he saw the white snowy hair ball, he touched his head and fed a little snack.

It's totally different from those who met someone who just wanted to touch him without feeding.

In Yuean's view, those who are willing to feed cute kittens are not bad people.

Yuean leaned his head, his tail hooked the small handle of the mahjong box, and meowed at the marshal wife who came to the door.

The glamorous lady looked down at him, Yan Li's face showed a slightly surprised expression.

The kitten squatting outside the door now had a small black cat-shaped light brain hanging on its neck, and a miniature camera flew next to it. The tail had just been released from the small box handle behind it, and the box was dragged all the way. There were already a few signs of wear on the bottom.

At this moment, the light-brained interface was floating on the kitten's head, and the live broadcast room opened, and a variety of air bubbles constantly appeared on the top of the white hair ball.

Mrs. Ellie looked at a bubble in her head, and looked at her Yuean with a crooked head, showing a sweet smile.

"What's wrong?" She crouched down, and expertly touched Yuean's head.

"Meow." Yue An struck the soft hand, jumped behind the box and pushed the box in front of his wife.

"For me?"

"Meow."

"Can I open it now?"

Yuean licked his paw: "Meow."

Madam reached out and opened the box, looking at the neatly arranged small squares inside, and hesitated, "Huh?"

"Who's here?" Marshal Kevin wore a dungaree suit. The big trousers were set on the lower body, and they came out from the house without trimming. When they swept over the camera on the side of Yuean, they walked back and went back again and again.

Mrs. Ellie scratched the kitten's chin with one hand and looked at the small squares with one hand.

There are many patterns, four of each.

Crude craftsmanship doesn't look like a craft-after all, there is nothing to praise except the small white square trimmed neatly.

Crafts also need to be sold to sell them, okay?

The lady glanced at the live comment area where there is no use for eggs, and then flipped over and over the top layer of the neatly arranged small square, and still couldn't figure out what it was.

She gently scratched Yue'an's chin, and didn't feel embarrassed about the thing. She simply asked generously in front of the live broadcast: "Little Yuean, what is this?"