Extra- Follow-up 2

Become a cat to help Yuean solve a little troublesome fox. Before leaving, invite Yuean when he is free and go back to the current demon tribe. Look, family members are allowed.

Yue'an promised, but he didn't go after many years.

As Ji Xiuyu thought, after a short period of turbulence in the eighteenth galaxy, the Hinters Empire entered a stage of peaceful development.

The little emperor who had done enough to make some achievements to consolidate his position was just as effective as a drug that was simply and neatly ordered.

Under the tide of interstellar civilians' pursuit of peace and resistance to war, the eighteenth galaxy of the Hinters Empire, which is the source of this tide, is under the spotlight, and the speed of economic growth is so fast that it can be seen by the naked eye.

And those gangsters who flee, after the fox led the phoenix star gang with no reason to run rampantly on many famous star gangs on the list, their actions have become low-key, for fear of taking the lead to attract evil spirits.

For a time, the entire Starcraft was unprecedentedly peaceful, and even the news that the Star Thief looted the caravan that was usually received every month became once every few months.

Ji Xiu, who always needs to be in the ghosts of the Hinters Empire to watch as a deterrent, is actually strangely idle.

This is a good thing.

Ji Xiuyu thought, thinking he might be able to enter the retirement stage in advance.

Yue'an said that he had killed too much, so he should take good care of it. The more mysterious saying is to wash away the lead, and the more popular saying is that the Buddha's system is to provide for the elderly and cultivate himself.

Practicing with a **** stuffy head is easy to be killed by thunder.

Yuean said so.

Marshal Ji pinches the furry cat doll and misses his cat.

And his domestic cat, as his direct subordinate officer, directly took a long vacation, saying that he was going to accompany Ellie's mom to make a movie to protect her safety.

Can Ji Xiuyun disagree?

Of course not.

Otherwise, Marshal Kevin wants to bang his head.

Marshal Ji stayed lonely on Emperor Star. With his current strength, few people have been able to take a few laps under his hands. The elite combat capabilities of the military department are like Xiao Xiu under his hands.

After smashing those arrogant princes into skeptical life, Ji Xiuyu was also embarrassed to start, he had to take a bunch of chess and card games sent by Yuean to Marshal Kevin to play.

The two high-weight, well-married and happy Imperial Marshals lived like two empty nest old men.

Marshal Ji feels miserable.

He pinched the cat doll for a long time, looked up at the time, got up and took a box of chess, and ran to find the first legion leader who began to take a rest today to play chess.

The head of the First Corps watched him as he reached the peak of an old cadre's old-age pension system at an young age, and he stopped talking.

Ji Xiuyu raised his eyes and looked at him: "What's the matter?"

"The action of the Phoenix Star Stealing Team ... was it your intention?" He asked.

Ji Xiuyu was swinging his chess moves for a while, and his brain, which had been immobile for a long time, reacted slowly for a few seconds before realizing what the First Corps Chief was referring to.