Yue'an couldn't believe it.

Yuean did not know what Ji Xiuyu had learned from his words.

After a brief loss of control, the person quickly returned to normal at a rate that made the cat's eyes stunned.

Not only did it return to normal, it was even more open than before.

He would even let Yuean go out alone-the kind of waves that drove around the team leaving the big team alone.

Ji Xiuyu only spent three days on the planet S18A01.

Ji Xiuyu passed the eighteenth galaxy's general media on this planet, released war information and post-war processing expectations for the entire galaxy, and quickly left here, toward the nearest planet that has become the scope of the Free Army's influence Gallop away.

For Ji Xiuhuan, war is a very easy and heavy matter.

The ease is that he can always control the war easily, even if the whole war is in a bad position, he is enough to turn the tide by himself.

And the heavy weight lies in the things behind the war.

Ji Xiuyu has found out the age and country where Yuean stayed before he came here. It was a long and powerful country on the earth. During the period when the text written by Yuean was popular, the whole country was stable, Guotai Min'an .

Yuean, who grew up in a peaceful environment, has not been exposed to real war, even if he always claims that he has been a cat who has killed the enemy on the battlefield.

But the enemies he killed were all star-studded pirates.

Unlike the Free Army, which is not called a wicked person, and even most of its constituents are civilians, the Free Army does not pick up militia at all.

When it really happened, Ji Xiuyuan knew exactly what would happen.

--The real war is brutal. Even if the enemy is wearing clothing and resisting with extremely simple weapons, he must kill the other without hesitation.

Such a situation has happened more than once when Ji Xiuzhen first knocked down the galaxy.

This is not a problem that can be easily accepted and resolved, nor is it simply a struggle of aggression and anti-aggression.

Border friction has always been a lot. When he was a kid, the planet where he was born was invaded by the elite soldiers of the eighteenth galaxy, and the seventeenth galaxy has always been actively fighting back.

Strong opponents look at it, and once they show weakness and do not fight back, their homes will be eroded.

Submission is tantamount to destruction.

Rebellion, and then annexing the other side into their own territory, is the most fundamental solution-at least, to allow the seventeenth galaxy to fall into the scope of peace.

For those of the non-border planets of the eighteenth galaxy, this war is an indiscriminate disaster that has landed in their own air.

Both sides are to protect the homeland, and can't tell who is right and who is wrong.

It is because there is no way to determine who is right and who is wrong. The soldiers who are on the battle for the first time always show unbearable softness.

In Ji Xiu's understanding, Yue'an is a good cat who can smoothly accept many things.

But he didn't want Yuean to see this prematurely, because sometimes the war would develop too violently.

Yue An's heart is full of bright sunshine, and what he does, he believes that he is right.

For example, follow Ji Xiuyu to catch pirates, or for example, to rebel with Ji Xiuyu.