Make you think I'm ugly! I want to make you ugly for a while!

Vietnam was startled by what happened to Marshal Ji.

The young man's face is exquisite and magnificent, as if he was kissed by the gods. Every minute reveals a clear spirit. His hair is clear and white, and the beautiful face is almost transparent. .

He has a pair of light and beautiful blue eyes, round, slightly raised at the end of the eyes, and the same scale-free white eyelashes with the same hair color are long and thick, just shaking slightly with the movement of his eyes.

Like a newborn cub, timidly and curiously watching the world.

Yue'an was looking up at Ji Xiuyu. After catching the white broken hair on his forehead in his field of vision, a stunned look appeared on his face. There is a bit more cute slyness in the agility of the body.

People can't help but stop breathing, in anticipation that he will show a smile to himself.

The magnificent young man sat up from the fluffy carpet with uncoordinated movements, and the white naked body covered under the sofa cushion was faintly exposed during the action.

The fork in Marshal Ji's hands suddenly turned into a ball of scrap steel.

Here we need to emphasize.

Marshal Ji is a man.

A normal man.

A normal man in his prime.

The beauty of the near foul is currently, there is absolutely no hidden reaction!

Marshal Ji has no hidden illness, he is just used to venting his energy on training and battlefield.

But there were no training grounds or battlefields at the moment.

Ji Xiuzhen adjusted his sitting posture calmly.

Yue'an was unaware of Marshal Ji's reaction. He was bowing his head, and uncomfortably opened his claws ... No, it was five fingers spread out, and then he controlled these five fingers more slowly. Tengteng clutched the doily and wrapped himself tightly.

He sat on the rug and looked up at Mr. Marshal in the chair again. He opened his mouth and was about to meow, but was terrified to find that he couldn't even meow!

The vocal system of cats is quite different from that of humans.

The total number of full-time adults is not enough for three or seventy-two hours, and Yue An's face is bewildered, and he has no idea how to use humanoid speech.

After all, the last time he turned into a human form, it was a hundred years ago, he looked in a mirror, and then followed the same nine-tailed cats of the same family to human cats in the city to try to buy catnip, and eventually he was picked up collectively.

Since then, he has never been human again.

The more anxious.

The more securely dazed.

Yuean was at a loss.

He looked a little anxious when Ji Xiuhuan looked blank and his eyes became blank.

Don't you want to see human figures!

Nothing happens now! !!

Yue'an wrapped his doily tightly and supported the ground with one hand and stood with his two front paws standing upright from the ground like his prototype.

Kittens and cats that are pretty hot chickens because they can't adapt to the four claws of humans ... No, because they can't adapt to the length of human limbs, they fall to the side before they can stand still!