Aren't you two practicing dual cultivation?

Ji Xiuyu feels that the people who eat melon have a deep misunderstanding about him.

But this misunderstanding, based on Ji Xiu's personality, will not be explained at all.

--Who has seen Marshal Ji explain such things?

The marshal was once told by the media that he was like a beast with a flesh and blood, and Ji Xiuyu did not come forward to explain it.

So even if Marshal Ji's heart is very volatile, on the surface it looks like he is indifferent. He looks at the head of the First Corps silently and said coldly: "Report."

The Chief of the First Army had long been accustomed to Ji Xiu's indifference, and turned to look at Yue'an with a little sympathy, but found that Yue'an had already begun to conquer that table, which looked pretty good.

Sympathetic First Army Commander: "..."

This child has such a big heart?

Or is there such a big difference between Yuean's race and human's previous concept?

Yue An, who was regarded by the head of the First Army as having a hugely different concept, sat next to him and wiped out everything on the table. He had no interest in the situation on Ji Xiu's side.

The commander of the First Army did not even ask the fox and the Phoenix Star Stealing Group, but instead reported honestly, obeyed the order honestly, and hung up the communication honestly.

And Ji Xiuhuan did not even mention this aspect to the other party.

Yue'an listened casually, and found that the commander of the First Corps had reported his work as usual, so he didn't pay any attention.

Until Ji Xiuyu hung up the communication, Yuean also ate that table's contents cleanly-except for the cup of bean juice, which was kept aloof by a person and a cat.

Let Yuean finish eating the bean juice, Yuean would prefer to choose Meow Belt.

"You don't tell him about the fox?" Yuean asked.

Ji Xiuyi asked, "What is it?"

"Just the fox went to catch someone," Yuean replied.

Ji Xiuying caressed the cat's head of Yue'an, and by the way stuffed the cup of bean juice into the trash can, and replied, "It's not an absolute fact, so it shouldn't be told as information."

But the fox said to find a place, even if the person did not stay at the headquarters, they would be found by the taste.

Sitting on the side of Ji Xiuyu, Yue An opened the sandbox adjustment route, glanced at his adjustment, and found that this adjustment had become a big offensive trend with no worries, and then smiled with a bent eye.

This is not an absolute fact, but I still believe it!

Then Yuean began to indulge in that Phoenix marking for a long time.

That imprint contained a huge and terrible array of formations, which could be divided into various different subtle arrays, and the more indulged it was for months.

Yue'an held that array to compare it with what the humans currently call the "Proven Universe", and found that the remaining places marked with extreme danger were even outside the scope of the universe currently known to mankind.

Yuean saw the human cosmologist describe it like this:

Beyond the proven universe, there is darkness. After traveling for tens of millions of light years, there is no glimpse of the light exposed by the stellar exhibition. It is a quiet place of death. Even the composition of the cosmic medium has the same meaning as the normal universe. Great difference in space.