A living interpretation of what it means to lure a cat into a house.

The fourth army commander who just pinched the small meat pad pulled the floating panel close by in cooperation.

Ji Xiuyu glanced at the panel, his eyes that had been prepared to pass by for a moment paused, and then looked back.

Because he found that the words on the panel were messed up, and there were a lot of typos, and he couldn't even taste the title at a glance.

"Who does it ..." As soon as Mrs. Marshal's words rose, he looked down at the small hair squatting in front of him.

The small hair ball also looked up at him, staring at the pair of beautiful blue cat eyes.

marshal:"......"

OK, I know who made this panel.

It is also difficult to strike so many words for Yuean with a small paw.

After all, the claws are small and short, and Yue'an has no patience. It's okay to poke a few buttons and hit a word that can be associated with it. A long series of sentences can just kill him.

Being able to barely write such a panel is very worth encouraging.

You know, in normal days, even if you put the panel in front of Yuean and let him type a few words, it will be pushed away by a claw and continue to be willful.

Mr. Marshal, while looking at the panel, could not bear to correct the typos and confusion of the sentence. He was very hard to understand that the three legionnaires under his hand could bear such a panel file.

"Mahjong rules?" Mr. Marshal said as he changed.

The leader of the Fourth Army Corps nodded: "Yes, it is probably a small entertainment game of ancient earth. It is very interesting. It can train mental arithmetic and shorthand skills as well as observation and anti-reconnaissance expression management. The rules ... Viet An worked hard. One morning."

Yue'an raised her small breast proudly, her tail dangling, and she looked at Mr. Marshal with bright eyes.

Ji Xiuyu glanced at his cat, faced the pair of cat eyes full of expectation, swallowed the disappointment to the mouth and picked out the mistake, and reached out and touched Yuean's head.

"Good," said Mrs. Marshal. "There are still a few enlightenment books at home."

Yuean: "..."

I just want to compliment.

I don't want to learn.

Learn to thin a cat.

Mr. Marshal hit him.

invalid objection.

Yue'an turned around and held his **** to Ji Xiuxu.

Mr. Marshal looked at the tip of Yuean's tail dangling in front of him. Judging from the frequency and strength of the shaking, Yue'an was not unhappy at the moment.

Swinging leisurely, the little one turned up a radian, obviously in a good mood, and the angry little looks seemed to be pretending.

Ji Xiuzhen tilted his head and continued to look at that panel.

Generally speaking, it is a rule of the game, typos are very common, the expression logic is very poor, and it is a perfect cat-style masterpiece-write where you want, and play freely.

If you don't understand, your IQ is too low.

The IQs of the legionnaires are not low. After being crushed by Yue An, who is in control of the rules, for two hours, with a bunch of typo rules, they finally understand what kind of game this is. A brutal counterattack of Yuean was carried out for four hours.