Refund for what? What are you returning??

Although the medical soldiers have repeatedly ensured that the marshal's body and spirit are normal, the first legion generals who served as captains on the frigates still have the same request. Let the marshal dress up for a day.

The Marshal stayed with Yue An in his room all day.

They were out of the room and had nowhere to go. After returning to this warship, they opened the wormhole directly, and now the entire fleet has entered the wormhole passage.

After a day, the fleet will leave the wormhole at the wormhole exit near Emperor Star, enter Emperor Star's gravitational channel, and make a final landing.

Yuean held the spirit stone given by the marshal and lay on the marshal's leg.

Although Yuean is a monster, as a cat's nature, he always used to find a warm place to snore.

The spacecraft is thermostatic and there is no particularly warm place, so the most common place to stay in Yue'an is in the marshal's lap and in the bed where he is sleeping.

People who are in good health are always warm and warm, in the words of the old predecessors in the clan, it is yang.

Ji Xiuyu belongs to the type with very vigorous yang-although his standard indifferent face always makes people feel cold, but his body feels very warm and warm, which cats like very much.

Mr. Marshal did not say anything polite to the generals, and said that he would take a break. He stayed in his room all day, watching Yuean's energy stone, finished energy stone, and then dismantled the big boxes of snacks. .

Ji Xiuyu finally found the joy of feeding Yuean.

The small hair ball stretched out his two claws and hugged his hands to eat, and it felt very warm ...

Whether it is the feeling of licking your fingers with your little tongue, the soft belly on the side of your palm, or the skin pads of your two paws touching your skin, you can feel the natural ease and harmony Happiness.

Yuean, who was fed, also felt like he was in heaven.

Someone feeds someone to support someone to warm up the bed and sleep on the thighs, it can't be more beautiful!

Although the thighs always like to rub the small belly to take advantage, but it doesn't matter, what you feed is delicious!

Thinking that there should be more delicious food after returning to the earth, Yuean's tail couldn't help but go to the sky!

Early the next morning, Yue'an arched a small head out of the warm quilt. When he looked up, he saw the marshal who had finished grooming and sat upright in a chair.

Vientiane's movement is small, but it is still very obvious in the room that is too quiet.

Ji Xiuyu turned to look at him, "Wake up?"

"Meow." Yuean responded softly, got out of the bed, squatted on the bed, stretched her paw to lick, and washed her face.

Mr. Marshal is accustomed to having a small tuft of secretly arching into the bed every night when he sleeps.

When he was in the safety cabin before, he said very seriously several times, but in the case of repeated prohibitions, Ji Xiuyu still chose to bow his head to the plush forces that exposed his belly.

To this day, he has been able to calmly follow Yue An, who had penetrated the bed, to say good night and good morning.

After Yuean finished licking the hair, he turned his head and ran to the small snack box that had not been eaten. He pulled a bag of unscented packaging from the inside, took a trot all the way, and reached to Mr. Marshal's feet.