1

☆ 1. Chapter 1

font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1

Wei Changcheng is an orphan, and his name was given by the deans grandmother. Wei Changcheng has wanted to change his name countless times. Wei Changcheng and Wei Changcheng are amazing, so lets forget it! But at this moment, if Wei Changcheng wanted to go back, he would not only "defend the Great Wall", but also "defend the motherland"! But it was obvious that God was not prepared to give Wei Changcheng this opportunity.

"It's really the Great Wall of China!" Wei Changcheng muttered as he stood up and looked at his surroundings. "I finally saved some money and was able to be extravagant. I bought a ticket to climb the Great Wall. I didn't expect it. I was squeezed off the Great Wall! Damn, I cant afford to be hurt by so many people!

[Ding! The system is starting up...]

"What's the sound?" Wei Changcheng turned his head and muttered in confusion. Unfortunately, it seemed that the sound just now was just Wei Changcheng's auditory hallucination, and no sound appeared again. Wei Changcheng shook his head and decided that it would be best to find out what his current situation was.

Around, well, how should I put it, Wei Changcheng scratched his head in confusion, even if he was an orphan, he had never lived in such a place! This place should be in a cave? Wei Changcheng stretched his neck and looked at the bright place outside. Well, it seemed to be a cave... The question was why was he in the cave? Falling off the Great Wall... Wei Changcheng subconsciously looked up and saw that there was no hole on the top of the cave, so he didn't fall into the cave.

Well, thinking about it, if I really hit it in the cave, it is unlikely that I would feel twice as strong and powerful now, but I am just a little hungry...

The cave is big, but very empty. This is Wei Changcheng's impression of this cave. He got up from a stone bed covered with animal skins. He was also wearing animal skins, and he only had a small piece of animal skin around his waist. Other than that, there was nothing else.

Looking inside the cave, you can see two forks, but I don't know where the two forks lead. Wei Changcheng is not in a hurry to see what is inside, thinking he will have time later.

The most urgent task now is to figure out where this place is.

Wei Changcheng ran to the entrance of the cave, Damn! The cave was still hanging halfway up the mountain. Wei Changcheng took a few steps back into the cave. Who threw him here? I didnt know that I have a slight fear of heights! Wei Changcheng swallowed, why don't he go back to the cave and see if there is an exit? Wei Wei Changcheng was about to run into the cave -

[Ding! The system starts successfully. ]

Wei Changcheng swallowed again, this time it couldn't be an auditory hallucination. Wei Changcheng stiffened and twitched the corners of his mouth: "Then, that..."

[Ding! This system needs to be bound to the host, please bind the host. ]

Bound? Bound to what? How to bind?

[Ding! Please bind the host. If it is not bound within one minute, the system will forcibly bind it. ]

Hello! Shouldn't it be regarded as giving up after being unbound? Why does this system still force binding? D! Wei Changcheng was sad and angry. He didn't want to bind to any system at all. Who knows what this thing is?

[Ding! There are still fifteen seconds before forcible binding...ten...nine...eight...seven...]

Hey! If you want me to bind it, at least tell me how to bind it! You dont even tell me how to bind me, how can I bind it? Hey!