79

☆ 79. Chapter 79

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 79

"Follow me." Wei Changcheng said in a deep voice to the male beside him. As soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly jumped out, listened to the sound to identify the location of the beast tide, and carefully and quickly followed behind the beast tide. , and behind Wei Changcheng, there were other males who had transformed into beast forms, and they were just following behind Wei Changcheng.

Although Wei Changcheng has not received male training since he was a child, he has to say that this body is really outstanding. In addition, Wei Changcheng is also very talented in this area. In the few times he used animal form to hunt Or after tracking, Wei Changcheng's grasp of the beast's form was getting stronger day by day, and even the males in the team did not dare to underestimate Wei Changcheng's fighting power.

A few days have passed since the small tribe was rescued. The team led by Daniel Wei Changcheng has been closely following the beast tide, and has gained a lot. Today, Roy led the tribe according to what Wei Changcheng left. The mark he placed also successfully merged with Wei Changcheng Daniel's team.

At night, Wei Changcheng and others stayed in an open space. The beast tide could run non-stop, but Wei Changcheng could not. They still had to stop and rest at night, but the time was shorter. Wei Changcheng and others were not afraid at all of following the beast tide. The traces left behind by the beast tide running past were so obvious that anyone who was not blind could see it.

Now outside, in order to follow the tide of beasts, Wei Changcheng and others did not spend time looking for caves to live in during their daily rest, but just made do with it. After all, when sleeping at night, the males transformed into beasts and packed in their clothes. Sleeping together around the fire, although you still feel cold, it is not unbearable, and the males have never been hedonists but hard-working types, so they never feel that sad.

The advantage of following the beast tide to pick up food every day is that they don't have to be busy hunting every day and can eat whatever they pick up. In short, they can fill their stomachs. Daniel and Roy were seriously grilling meat - because they were traveling, the males' food had returned to the monotonous grilled meat, oh, this time it was with added salt - Wei Changcheng sat in front of the fire to warm himself up. .

"Are there enough houses in the tribe?" Wei Changcheng asked Roy, "If I remember correctly, there are not many people in that small tribe. There are only about thirty people living in the earth huts."

Luo Yi nodded: "We're all here, but it's a bit crowded. If we bring so many people back like this time, I'm afraid we won't be able to stay here." After a pause, he added, "I left in a hurry and didn't know much. But I heard from doctors that it is difficult to save some old orcs and weak females."

Wei Changcheng was silent for two seconds and suddenly changed the topic: "The food we brought back is enough to last for a long time. ?"

"The females are processing the food. After making it into dried meat, according to the current number of people in the tribe and the food left in the male cave, we can at least withstand Fengyue."

"Not enough." Wei Changcheng Shaking his head, "We must at least have enough food to last until more than half of Fengyue has passed."

"Then it seems we have to work harder." Roy smiled, "But if you keep 'picking up the tribe' and go back, I think we It will get further and further away from that target."

Wei Changcheng glared at Roy angrily, did he think he was willing to pick it up? He hesitated for a moment: "When will we be sure that the beast tide will not spread to the eastern tribes?"