93

☆ 93. Chapter 93

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 93

"You want to see me, and I'm here. Now that you've seen me, you'd better leave quickly. And don't step into the eastern tribe again in the future." Boris said lightly, "The wandering beasts pose a great threat to the tribe. , I dont want any more accidents to happen to the tribe.

Osborne finally found his voice: Boris, do you blame me?

Boriss eyes widened in surprise, wondering where Osbornes words came from. , then I thought about it, but I felt that I didn't blame him. During those most difficult days, when I even wanted to die, I never saw Osborne appear in front of me. Isn't it weird? Boris himself doesnt believe it.

Even though this blame and hatred have faded away over the past few decades, they cannot disappear after all.

Osborne knew what Boris was thinking when he saw his expression. There was a huge fear in his heart, a panic that he was about to lose his lover. He no longer retreated, but ran up to Boris in a few steps, took Boris's hand: "Boris, you can't do this to me."

You can't do this to me after having been in my heart for decades. After I have only seen you three times in decades, I cannot tell you such a cruel fact when I can still feel your love for me.

Boris's eyes fell on Osborne's hand holding his arm: "Let go."

Osborne was stunned, but the strength in his hand did not decrease at all.

"Osborne, we can't go back." Boris raised his gaze and looked straight into Osborne's eyes. "You should know better than me about the gap between us."

Osborne knew , he knows what the so-called gap is, it is nothing more than the gap between wild beasts and males, nothing more than the gap that has to give up something. He has been thinking very clearly over the past few decades. He wants to be with Boris. This idea It was even more intense this time to be able to speak to Boris face to face - no matter what it cost him.

"Boris, I want to be with you." Osborne said this desperately. He thought Boris would be touched, but it was beyond Osborne's expectation. Touched? It did happen, but it was not what Osborne thought. After Boris was stunned, he burst out laughing. As for what he was laughing at, Boris himself didn't know. He just thought it was funny. What a funny sentence.

Osborne didn't find it funny. He still held Boris's arm tightly. He knew that this was the only opportunity he had encountered in decades. He could make Boris accept his opportunity. He would not give up, and Boris Don't even think about escaping.

"Osborne, you have no right to say such a thing!" Boris stopped smiling. It seemed that he could no longer maintain his composure. Even if he thought about it and suppressed it, his words had a bit of a sharp taste, " Osborne, I hate wandering beasts! I hate them so much!"

He will never forget that it was the wandering beast that broke his ankle, making him unable to run for the rest of his life. He will never forget that he insisted on traveling because he was lame. His foot almost lost his life, and he would never forget that it was the wandering beast that brought him to this point.

Osborne's face suddenly turned pale. Boris hates beasts, and he is also a beast. Does that mean that Boris hates him? No, no, I can clearly see that Boris still has feelings for me, so how can he hate me?

Humans are such complicated animals. Love and hate can never be clearly defined. There is a saying that without love, there is no hatred. This saying does not apply to all situations, but it is perfectly suitable to be used here.