74

☆ 74. Chapter 74

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 74

The matter of the beast tide was put aside for the time being. The next day, Daniel went to find Jeffrey again.

Originally, he prepared a lot of words to persuade Jeffrey, but as a result, Jeffrey decided to agree to include the three small tribes into the tribe, which made Daniel hold back all his words.

"One more thing, about the issue of clan leaders and doctors after the three small tribes merged into our eastern tribe."

Jeffrey was stunned, and then he realized this problem. The eastern tribe merged with other tribes in the past, because the eastern tribe Because it is a large tribe, the position of leader of the eastern tribe has always been the chief, and the doctors are mainly from the eastern tribe. However, this time it was merged with three small tribes at once, although the number of those three small tribes increased. There are not half as many people as the eastern tribe, but after all, they are three against one. If the three of them have any ideas at that time...

"Xiao Cheng told me a method. Let me tell your father." Seeing Jeffrey frowning, Daniel spoke.

"What method?" "

Xiao Cheng said to set up an elders' council. You, father, will serve as the clan leader. The clan leaders of the three tribes will serve as elders. Tribal affairs can be distributed. For example, one elder will be responsible for distributing food and one elder will be responsible for patrolling. Wait, the clan leader can discuss and decide with the elders when encountering big or small matters, but the final decision lies with the clan leader." Daniel paused and then said, "As for the doctor, according to Xiao Cheng's idea, he hopes that the three The doctors of the small tribes still serve as doctors, plus the two doctors of our tribe, that is to say, there are five doctors in our tribe."

"I think the suggestion of the Presbyterian Council is feasible, absorbing three small tribes into our eastern region It was a big bargaining chip when it came to the tribe, but about the doctor..." Jeffrey hesitated, he didn't know if the Beast God would be angry because of this? You must know that it is the will of the beast god to have no more than two doctors in the tribe.

Seeing that Jeffrey was in trouble because of the doctor's matter, Daniel couldn't help but be a little surprised. In fact, comparing the two, Daniel thought that the matter of the Presbyterian Church should be more difficult for Jeffrey to make a decision than the matter of the doctor, but he did not expect that the matter of the Presbyterian Church would be more difficult for Jeffrey to make. Jeffrey agreed immediately, but the doctor hesitated.

Daniel felt that the doctor's matter was worthy of approval. He didn't think there were too few doctors on weekdays, but if there was any danger, just two doctors would definitely not be enough. As for daily medication, two doctors would be responsible for the entire eastern tribe. It is very difficult. If you join these three small tribes and the number of doctors does not increase, you can imagine how heavy the work of doctors will be in the future. When Wei Changcheng said it yesterday, Daniel thought that since two doctors were not enough, why not train a few more? He also wondered why the number of doctors in the tribe had not been increased before. Daniel thought about it again, and had an idea in his mind. At first, it seemed that the number of doctors was set by the clan leader, and he said that the number of doctors could not be increased.

"I have to think about the doctor's matter again, but we can merge these three small tribes into the eastern tribe." Jeffrey finally said, if the beast god does not agree, he will definitely give him a poison tonight. As ordered, if the beast god does not give him instructions tonight, then he can expand the team of doctors.