40

☆ 40. chapter 40

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 40

After dinner, Daniel came to report as usual, but this time he was carrying a few dead animals in his hand.

"I came back late today." Wei Changcheng stated calmly, clarifying his feelings. Wei Changcheng felt not embarrassed but shy. The specific manifestation was "calmness" and the fact that he had not looked at Daniel in the eyes until now—— Well, this guy is awkward.

Daniel threw the prey in front of Wei Changcheng with a smile on his face: "I didn't come back after following the hunting team. I went to hunt silver leopards. Look, it's the skin of this animal. After dinner, I'll I'll peel off the animal skin for you."

Wei Changcheng's eyes wandered around the silver leopard a few times and nodded: "Well, it looks very good, very good."

"As long as you like it!" Daniel was even happier, Throwing the silver leopard into the corner, well, I should be able to make several in a while.

Boris, who was cooking hard at the side, felt a rather strange atmosphere. However, Wei Changcheng knew it but did not say anything, and Daniel did not notice it at all. Boris shrugged, lowered his head and continued cooking. It seemed that Xiao Wei and Daniel The matter is about to be completed.

After the meal, Wei Changcheng ate without any taste. He finally finished the meal, said "I'm full" and ran away. Boris continued to eat "mindlessly", but Daniel was stunned, even if No matter how slow he was, Daniel felt something was wrong now.

"What's wrong with Xiaocheng?" Daniel asked Boris hesitantly.

"I don't know." Boris replied innocently.

Daniel frowned and stood up: "I won't eat. I'm going to see Xiao Cheng."

"Hey, hey, hey! You haven't taken away your Silver Leopard yet!"

"I'll get it back later!"

Boris angrily He sat down again. Really, his cave was like the kitchen of Xiao Wei and Daniel's house - Wei Changcheng taught him the word kitchen - he came here when he wanted to eat, and ran away after finishing the meal. They even use the kitchen as a storage room! How abominable!

Wei Changcheng left Boris' cave but did not go back to his home. He was still thinking about the river. When he came out of the cave, he walked towards the river. In this way, as soon as Daniel came out, he discovered that there was no place in front of him. Wei Changcheng in the distance.

"Xiao Cheng!" Daniel shouted as he ran towards Wei Changcheng.

Wei Changcheng froze and turned around: "Daniel, what's wrong?"

"Ah, that." Daniel stood next to Wei Changcheng and touched his head, "What's wrong with you today? Are you unhappy?"

Wei Changcheng tilted his head slightly: "I'm not unhappy, but you haven't finished your meal yet? Why did you run out?" - Hum, if you confess to me again now, I will promise you!

"I don't trust you." Daniel was very straightforward, "You want to go to the river? I'll go with you."

"No, you should go to eat." - Idiot, what can I do if I confess again!

"You still said you weren't unhappy!" Daniel accused Wei Changcheng, "Xiaocheng, you never rejected me before when I wanted to be by your side." Daniel felt aggrieved.

"Uh..." How should I answer? Wei Changcheng looked up to the sky, please confess your love to me quickly and you won't feel wronged - Hey, hey, hey, how eager are you to get married!