71

☆ 71. Chapter 71

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71

When the earth huts were originally built, they were centered on the water diversion channel, and one was built on the north and south sides. Before the three small tribes came, the earth huts in the north and south were naturally inhabited by people from the eastern tribes. The tribe came. Although the overall number was not large, for the sake of convenience, Wei Changcheng tried his best to move all the members of the eastern tribe to the earth huts in the north. Naturally, there was no room for them. Of course, the remaining people lived in the south, but there were only three The people of the small tribe are in one place.

The males of the three small tribes are also arranged to live together. On weekdays, there is not so much emphasis on hunting. The males of the Eastern tribe and three other small tribes all went out to hunt together. Under Wei Changcheng's instruction and Daniel's efforts, they also started hunting. The three small tribes, which were clearly separated from the eastern tribe, slowly began to hunt with the males of the eastern tribe. Hunting in the snowy moon was already difficult, and the number of people in the divided groups also became larger, and now everyone There must be one or two males from other tribes in the group.

The relationship between the males always became close inexplicably. After hunting together, they just clicked. Regardless of whether they were from their own tribe or not, they were all brothers, and they soon became friends. When distributing food every day, each tribe no longer allocates its own food, but allocates it together - everyone hunts together and cannot divide it up even if they want to. This was just the distribution of food obtained from daily hunting. The three small tribes also participated. There was nothing embarrassing about it. However, when the eastern tribe took out the food they had stored, they gave it to them without hesitation. Three small tribes, small tribes can no longer regard doing things as normal. It is certain that they are grateful in their hearts.

Jeffrey sees everything but says nothing. He believes that no matter what Wei Changcheng does, He will not harm the Eastern Tribe in any way, and as the leader of the Eastern Tribe, this is enough.

When the males become familiar with each other and become close, they can ask about things that were difficult to talk about in the past, such as the weapons in the hands of the males of the eastern tribe that the males are very interested in - bows and arrows.

How could you not be interested? Every time they see the males of the eastern tribe practicing archery, the males of the three small tribes will feel itchy and want to try it. However, they are outsiders and cannot use bows and arrows without the consent of the eastern tribe. I can only watch helplessly.

This time the relationship was close. The males of the three small tribes were brave enough to ask the males of the eastern tribe. Of course, the people of the eastern tribe would not be stupid enough to tell them how to make bows and arrows, nor would they generously lend them bows and arrows. I gave them a try, but they looked embarrassed and didn't know what to do. So of course the males from the small tribe would not embarrass the males from the eastern tribe, so the males from the eastern tribe patted their chests and promised to go and ask them if they could. They couldn't be allowed to use bows and arrows, so under Wei Changcheng's secret instructions, the making and use of bows and arrows were handed over to the males of the three small tribes without reservation. From this, it seems that the orcs of the eastern tribe are still Very cunning - this gained the favor of all the males of the three small tribes.

Daniel was worried about this. Wei Changcheng told Daniel the mission given by Xiao Ke and the punishment. Daniel was afraid that if the mission failed, these three small tribes would help the Bainiao tribe. Attacking the Eastern Tribe will cost a lot even if the Eastern Tribe wins. If the making and use of bows and arrows are told to them, then the three small tribes will really help the Bainiao Tribe to attack them. Does the tribe's victory increase the stakes?