92

☆ 92. Chapter 92

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 92

Wei Changcheng was not sure, but deep down he believed this fact. Boris, who has no partner until now, Boris who made him feel lonely from the beginning, Boris who seems easy-going but always puts himself outside the crowd.

"Is it Uncle Boris?" Daniel was also a little surprised, but then he became relieved. He remembered that when he was a child, he asked his father why Uncle Boris never had a partner. He was obviously a very gentle male, but he felt that even if he was lame, he would not have a partner. Someone should like Uncle Boris.

He was still young and didn't understand what the expression on his father's face meant at the time. Thinking about it now, it seemed that he was helpless and guilty. His father didn't say anything, and he quickly forgot about it.

It turns out that Uncle Boris and the beast named Osborne are in love?

"What should we do now?"

Wei Changcheng frowned slightly, and then relaxed quickly: "I hope Uncle Boris can be with Osborne." Not only because Wei Changcheng wanted to prove something, but also Not only because Boris and Osborne truly love each other, he just has the selfish intention of making Uncle Boris happy. After all, he is an ordinary human being. Even if he is pregnant with the system and in another world, he is still an ordinary male. And how can people be without selfish motives?

Daniel was silent. If it were in the past, he would have firmly opposed it. How could a wandering beast and a male be together? The wandering beasts are abandoned existences. Being with the wandering beasts means being the enemy of the entire orc continent.

But now, Daniel couldn't say anything.

He thought that he had no reason or position to do this. If we are in love, shouldnt we be together? Even a wandering beast.

Boris returned to the earthen house with a pale face. The room he was in was empty. Boris was sitting on the earthen bed, still unable to stop his body from shaking.

He didn't know what he should think or do now. He was confused and had a headache. Since that year, Osborne's name has been a taboo for him, something that cannot be mentioned. He was in love with Osborn. There was no doubt about it. He had even been willing to abandon the life of the tribe and follow Osborn, and live a life that belonged to a beast and not to a normal male. However, everything had not yet been revealed. It changed its appearance.

You Beast's power is not something to brag about. He still remembers the fierce battle many years ago. The tribe could only threaten You Beast because of the number of people. However, after that battle, some males were still injured and bleeding. It flowed deep into his heart, and it was at that moment that he suddenly realized what a wandering beast was, and what a tribesman was.

Osborn was taken away. If it was just that, he might not hate it. What he hated most was that some beast crushed his ankles, so that he could no longer run like a normal male. , he was still young at that time, with youthful vigor, he had just grown up, and had never even traveled. He had just officially started hunting. He had just joined the patrol. He could obviously contribute to the tribe, and he was also a warrior. , but in the end he had to be supported by the tribe for the rest of his life.

He thinks this is all retribution.

It was God's retribution to punish him for falling in love with a wandering beast.

Because they love each other, he has to pay a price, but the price is too high, so high that he almost cannot bear it.

It took him decades to cheer himself up. It was not until the arrival of Wei Changcheng that the busyness of the tribe gave him the courage to stand up again. He still couldn't hunt or patrol, but at least he was still useful now. He could help Wei Changcheng run errands even if he couldn't run, and he could help Wei Changcheng teach others to make tables, chairs, shoes, dig water diversion channels and build mud houses. He began to feel that there was still hope in life.