18

☆ 18. Chapter 18

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 18

Boris seemed to understand Wei Changcheng's words. Wei Changcheng was not prepared to explain anything. He just told Boris not to put his hand into the latex out of curiosity, but Wei Changcheng also remembered Latex isn't very sticky, so I guess it won't be a big deal if it sticks to it a little bit.

Most of the time passed as Boris and Wei Changcheng were arguing like this. After the task of collecting latex was over, there was no sound from Xiao Ke. Wei Changcheng, who had obtained the specific method of making tables and chairs, was not only in a bad mood, but also had a look of gnashed teeth. If you still don't understand what happened, Wei Changcheng Often your life is in vain! No matter how you look at it now, Wei Changcheng feels that the task of "making tables and chairs" given by Xiao Ke at the beginning was a frame-up for him! If I can make tables and chairs by myself, will there be any rewards for using it? Xiaoke just doesnt like himself!

Wei Changcheng looked at the latex in his hand and decided to make the tables and chairs tomorrow. To be honest, sitting on the floor and eating with a stone bowl and a stone spoon can be considered fun after a few meals, but after a long time, Wei Changcheng found it really torturous. After making the tables and chairs, at least now we can eat on the dining table - although the dishes on the dining table are still a headache.

Wei Changcheng sighed, which attracted Boris' concern. Wei Changcheng shook his head and said: "Uncle Boris, we have to go to the woods tomorrow. I still have something to ask you for help."

Boris paused and said, He nodded in agreement. Somehow, Boris always felt like he had fallen into a trap.

After returning to his cave, Wei Changcheng unexpectedly found Daniel's father, Jeffrey, waiting outside.

"Patriarch?" Boris was not very surprised to see Jeffrey. It seemed that Jeffrey's arrival was appropriate. Boris ignored Wei Changcheng's surprise, took the latex from Wei Changcheng's hand, and entered his cave by himself. , leaving Wei Changcheng and Jeffrey outside.

Jeffrey said calmly: "Won't you invite me in to sit down?"

"Ah, please come in." Wei Changcheng was a little flustered, coughed twice, and took the lead in entering the cave, and Jeffrey was not polite. He followed Wei Changcheng into the cave.

There are always stone beds where you can sit in the entire cave. Jeffrey naturally sat on the stone bed, while Wei Changcheng stood opposite. Wei Changcheng felt it was strange. He had only seen Jeffrey twice including this time. , but no matter which time it was, Wei Changcheng felt that he couldn't let go. Is it because Jeffrey was the leader of the eastern tribe?

"I've seen everything Daniel brought back yesterday." Jeffrey got straight to the point, "I came here this time to ask for something."

Stuff? Wei Changcheng was only confused for three seconds before he suddenly realized that Jeffrey was probably talking about the stone bowl that Daniel brought back yesterday. When he heard that Jeffrey said that he had something to ask for, Wei Changcheng waited for Jeff. Here's what follows.

"I know this is presumptuous, but for the sake of my people, I have to plead with you." Jeffrey's tone was calm, but Wei Changcheng could hear the nervousness in it, "I hope you can allow me to transfer these things Tell my people the production methods and uses, and tell my people the new food you found. These things are very important to my people."

"No problem." Wei Changcheng readily agreed, except Wei Changcheng In addition to wanting to improve the life of the orcs and himself, the shared task given by Xiao Ke was also the reason why Wei Changcheng agreed so readily.