9

☆ 9. Chapter 9

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 9

Daniel did not have any dissatisfaction with what Wei Changcheng found. In the eyes of males, a female should not hunt in the first place and should not be responsible for taking care of a male. Daniel has already decided that when the time comes, After two or three days, my injury is no longer serious, and I must catch the prey for Wei Changcheng myself. Daniel was young and strong, so his injuries naturally healed quickly. The ten days given by the system were enough for Daniel to recover from his injuries.

After finishing dinner quickly, Wei Changcheng and Daniel returned to the cave. At this moment, the cave was bustling. The males carried the prey back to the tribe, and the females, children, and the elderly who were hiding in the cave also came out of the cave one by one. Almost the entire tribe gathered around the river, bustling with people, following Wei Chang. The cave where Cheng is located forms a sharp contrast.

Although Wei Changcheng has been in the Orc Continent for a few days and has become accustomed to the primitiveness here, for Wei Changcheng who has to run around for food every day, daily rest has become extremely important. Only with enough rest time can you have enough energy to go out to find food. Only when you find food can you survive. Therefore, not long after returning to the cave, Wei Changcheng fell on the stone bed and fell asleep.

Daniel, who had transformed into an animal form, lay on his side on the ground with his eyes closed. The noise below made Daniel's furry ears move. Daniel opened his eyes and listened quietly to the sounds below. After a while, he raised his head and shifted his gaze to On Wei Changcheng's body. Seeing Wei Changcheng who was already asleep on the stone bed, Daniel's eyes flashed with doubts, his big tiger head shook, and he lay down on the ground again.

As a female who has lost her father and dad, she should be the focus of attention in the tribe. Females are rare and precious, and no tribe will be harsh on females. A tribe only needs females to continue to exist. Therefore, after daily hunting activities, orc families with females will definitely receive better care. The best and most tender parts of the prey should be reserved for females.

Listening to the voices below, it should be that the hunting team of this tribe has returned, and the food is being distributed below. But why didn't Wei Changcheng go down, and no one even came up to call him? Daniel thought of Wei Changcheng's thin body and pale face, that Wei Changcheng saved him alone without telling anyone, and that Wei Changcheng had worked so hard to find the food. His doubts were getting deeper and deeper. Daniel's mind, but Daniel also felt a little excited. Does this mean that it is not that difficult for him to take Wei Changcheng away?

Early the next morning, Wei Changcheng woke up, looked at Daniel who was still lying on the ground, and tiptoed out of the cave. As soon as Wei Changcheng disappeared at the entrance of the cave, Daniel's eyes that were originally closed opened.

Wei Changcheng stood at the bottom of the mountain and looked around, ignoring the few people gathered by the river. He was thinking about where to find food. Now it was not just about eating by himself. There was also a real thing. The male needs to be raised by himself!

[Ding! Friendly reminder: The main food of male orcs is meat. For male orcs, eating meat is better for wound healing. ]

╮(╯▽╰)╭Its really stressful. I said that I have only eaten meat twice here. One was rewarded by the system, and the other was caught by Gena for me. I never caught it at all. How good is the prey?

However - Wei Changcheng turned his head towards the river that he had neglected. When he was unable to catch prey, fish seemed to be a good choice. Although it was difficult to catch, it was still less dangerous than catching other animals. It eats a lot, and the fish meat is so nutritious and delicious. Wei Changcheng clapped his hands, OK, that's it, let's go catch fish!