42

☆ 42. chapter 42

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 42

The farm matter finally came to an end. The males who were taken out of the hunting team and patrol team all returned to their posts, but the tribe still underwent great changes. For example, the scope of the tribe has expanded a lot. For example, the tough grass between the north and south mountains has been pulled out, and there is a water diversion channel in the middle without water. For example, the tribe that was silent before has become extremely lively now. The females did not stay at home like before, but gathered in front of piles of tough grass to knit shoes. While knitting shoes, they chatted a few words. It was definitely lively when hundreds of people gathered together.

Wei Changcheng watched for a while and then quietly went to the river.

The little orcs fell in love with the game taught by Wei Changcheng yesterday and were still playing it happily today. Wei Changcheng smiled and just sat by the river without participating.

However, the little male who was the first to talk to Wei Changcheng yesterday ran to Wei Changcheng and sat down, tilting his head and looking at Wei Changcheng.

"What's wrong?" Wei Changcheng turned his head and smiled, raising his hand to rub the little male's hair.

"Uncle Wei, why are you sitting here? Why don't you go play with us."

"Because uncle is an adult and you are children. Uncle just watches you play."

The little male curled his lips: "Uncle Wei, I Call him Difu, and I will sit here with you."

Wei Changcheng looked at Difu funny, his tone seemed like giving alms, but it was just not annoying: "Okay, then Difu will accompany uncle. Just sit here for a while."

Dave patted his chest: "Don't worry, uncle, your uncle won't be bored if Dave is with him." But it was nice to say that, after a while, Dave couldn't sit still anymore and twisted to the left. Twisting it to the right, people who didn't know it thought they had ADHD.

Wei Changcheng looked at it funny from the corner of his eye and didn't say anything. It was up to him how long Difu could bear it. Difu couldn't live up to his expectations and couldn't help it after a while. Seeing that Wei Changcheng didn't speak, Difu spoke first. He said: "Uncle Wei, let me tell you, it will be really hot during the scorching moon. At that time, we males will go to the water to play, but it will be cooler."

Wei Changcheng pursed his lips and looked down at Difu: "It sounds good, but it's not good to go into the water too often. You'll get sick."

"Fortunately, our male bodies are not that resistant!" Dave shook his head triumphantly, "Little females don't know how to go into the water. But us males are different. It doesnt matter even if we stay in the water all the time. The little females can only look at us pitifully on the shore."

Difu couldn't stop as soon as he started talking, and he became more and more excited as he spoke: " We will also have water fights in the water, haha, its so fun! By the way, theres a kind of stone in the river thats really fun. At this point, Difu lowered his voice and almost lay next to Wei Changchengs ear. Then he said, "The stone is black in the water, but it turns out to be transparent when you take it out. It looks like there is water inside! Several of my friends and I discovered it. At first we thought it was some kind of treasure. We went to the clan leader with the stones, but the clan leader scolded us."

Wei Changcheng was moved and asked calmly: "It's just a stone, why would the clan leader scold you?"

"We don't know either. Ah." At this point, Difu became obviously disappointed and his head hung down. "The patriarch asked us to put the stones back into the river, and we were not allowed to take the stones out of the river again."