77

☆ 77. Chapter 77

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 77

In order to prevent the males from being injured, Wei Changcheng decided to have the males work in two shifts, and they were still interspersed in this way. One group would work for an hour, and the other group would work for an hour. As a result, the efficiency was compromised. Wei Changcheng calculated carefully and found that if he continued like this for two months, he could only finish it. And the males obviously couldn't stay here digging traps all the time. At least they should conserve their energy before the beast tide came. Very necessary.

Wei Changcheng will definitely cancel the outermost trap he decided in the end, so that time is enough.

It didn't take the females too long to weave the nets. After all, Wei Changcheng didn't plan to hang the nets on all the trees and wait for the animals to fall into the traps. He just hung them in some necessary places. Then the females faced the next task, which was to sharpen the branches or the end of the bamboo. This thing was just a little troublesome, but nothing else. The females are busy again.

More than a month has passed, and everything in the tribe is normal and quiet. The males responsible for finding the beast tide also set out. Before that, Wei Changcheng carefully made some loudspeakers for these males, so that after the males found the traces of the beast tide, they used beast roars to convey information to them. Of course, only within a certain range, and the males' beasts Both the roar and hearing are very good, so the range is quite large. If many males shout with loudspeakers at the same time, the spread will be wider. Chang Cheng, the rear guard, found out that the males could really go very far with the loudspeakers and felt relieved. This male team with a special mission was about to set off.

Before this, the orcs had never thought that one day they would look for the tide of beasts that they could not hide from? Not only that, they also wanted to fight against the beast tide. All this makes the males feel excited and excited, and they are more and more looking forward to setting off.

After Wei Changcheng thought carefully and found out the flaw, the team led by Roy to find the beast tide set out on the road. Every day, the tribe will keep in touch with the team looking for the beast tide to prevent any accidents. Shortly after the team looking for the beast tide set off, the trap was finally dug. Wei Changcheng breathed a sigh of relief, and then put the prepared branches or bamboo sticks into the trap. After placing it, a few days passed. Wei Changcheng started to let the females boil hot water, and then the males carried the filled bags. The wooden bucket of hot water carefully sprinkled the hot water between each two traps. When everything was completed, Wei Changcheng finally felt relieved.

The males began to stay in their respective caves to conserve their energy. Of course, they were not idle anymore. Wei Changcheng asked them to continue making arrows. Arrows are disposable consumables. If you use one less, you should make more preparations. Well done.

As the food in the male cave became less and less, Jeffrey couldn't sit still, so he discussed with Wei Changcheng to let some males go hunting, but Wei Changcheng firmly refused. Just when Jeffrey and Wei Changcheng were in a stalemate, the news from the males looking for the beast tide broke the situation.

According to the news coming back, some tribes have begun to be attacked by the beast tide. And they have basically grasped the dynamics after the beast tide. If the beast tide rushes in the current direction, it will obviously not pass by the eastern tribe, and they ask what to do next.

Wei Changcheng agreed, it would be easy to handle, it would be great if Daniel led the team and directly followed the beast tide to pick up the corpses! It was originally planned, and Jeffrey and others had no objections. Although the chiefs of the three small tribes thought it was ridiculous, they could not resist Wei Changcheng's temptation. Thinking of the food everywhere, Wei Changcheng patted his chest again and promised that he was just here. Picking up leaks from behind the beast tide will definitely not provoke the beast tide. The beast tide can't suddenly turn around and attack and chase them!