96

☆ 96. Chapter 96

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 96

After a good sleep, Wei Changcheng got up in the morning, stretched out, and touched his side. It seemed that Daniel had not gone too far.

Sure enough, after Wei Changcheng jumped out of bed and drank a glass of water, Daniel came in from outside with breakfast in his hand: "I went to see Uncle Boris."

Wei Changcheng sat in front of the fire and waited. Daniel fed and asked casually: "How are things?"

"A few days after we left, some stray animals came to Osborne. Fortunately, they were very careful and were not discovered by the tribe. And Osborne Sibon didn't know what he said to those wandering beasts, but in the end they actually abandoned Osborne and left, while Osborne stayed."

Wei Changcheng took the barbecue Daniel handed to him and took a bite . Take a bite: "Has Uncle Boris's attitude towards Osborne changed?"

Daniel shook his head and handed the roasted corn to Wei Changcheng: "If Osborne really wants to be with Uncle Boris, I think It will take a long time."

"It doesn't matter, I think Osborne won't mind." Wei Changcheng squinted his eyes and smiled, "Uncle Boris won't mind either."

After breakfast, Wei Changcheng Cheng and Daniel went to Jeffrey's place again to inform them of their safe return. After that, Wei Changcheng dragged Daniel out of the tribe to find Osborne.

In the morning, Daniel went to see Boris and asked about Osborne's current residence. Boris told Daniel without any concealment. Daniel smiled in his heart at that time. Uncle Boris actually didn't care about Osborne at all. Well, otherwise, how would you know where Osborne lives?

When Wei Changcheng and Daniel came over, Osborne stayed in the residence. Apart from hunting and meeting Boris, Osborne spent the rest of his time in the residence. This was also to avoid the orcs from the eastern tribe.

Osborne knew about Wei Changcheng and Daniel's departure from the tribe. Now that he saw Wei Changcheng and Daniel coming back, Osborne was also very happy. Not to mention the people he knew and liked, but Wei Changcheng Osborne would be happy enough if Cheng and Daniel could help him sneak into the eastern tribe and get close to Boris.

Wei Changcheng got straight to the point: "I have a way for you to enter the eastern tribe."

Osborne was stunned on the spot. He didn't expect that Wei Changcheng would tell him about this as soon as he came back, and find a solution to the problem so quickly. ?

"Really? Are you going out just to help me?"

Wei Changcheng paused, and finally nodded, very confidently: "Yes, don't worry, when you drink this thing I found for you, you won't Someone knows you are a wandering beast." After saying that, Wei Changcheng handed the glass bottle in his hand to Osborne.

Osborne took the bottle from Wei Changcheng's hand tremblingly. Osborne had never seen either the bottle or the liquid inside, and he believed what Wei Changcheng said. Without saying a word, he opened the bottle cap and drank it. .

Wei Changcheng raised his eyebrows: "Aren't you afraid that I am lying to you? Maybe this is some kind of poison."

Osborne shook his head slowly. He believed in Daniel Wei Changcheng and also believed in Boris.

"...The time limit is one year. After one year, the smell of the beast on your body will appear."

Osborne lowered his head and was silent for a long time, and finally smiled bitterly: "One year is just one year, it is better than nothing."