83

☆ 83. Chapter 83

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 83

This weird atmosphere was broken when the male guarding the earthen house came.

The orcs in the earthen hut didn't know exactly what was going on outside, but the males guarding the outside of the earthen hut knew more or less. At least there were no more birds in the sky, and the roars of wild beasts were getting closer and closer to them. As they came further and further away, the orcs outside the earthen house had to believe in the fact that the beast tide had been beaten away by them.

This is definitely something worthy of national celebration. That was a beast tide, not some other messy thing. I had only heard of tribes that were wiped out by the beast tide, but I had never heard of tribes that could defeat the beast tide!

The males outside the Tsuchiya waited with such intense excitement for the return of the people in front.

When the mood gradually calmed down, there was still no one coming back from the front. The males guarding outside the earthen house couldn't help it, so they pushed out a representative to look for someone in front.

As soon as the male who was promoted as the representative arrived at the fence, he noticed a particularly strange atmosphere. But before he could ask anything, everyone returned to their normal expressions, and the representative swallowed his words.

"Okay, what everyone has to do now is to clean up the battlefield." Wei Changcheng raised his voice, "Drag out the corpses of the beasts from the traps, skin those that need to be skinned, debone those that need to be deboned, and send them to the females. Make jerky." In view of the unusually large amount of food this time, and in view of the principle of not wasting it, Wei Changcheng added, "The males also make jerky. If they are all pushed to the females, the meat will rot and they will not be finished."

"There seems to be too much food. It will take a long time to make dried meat." A male said from the side.

"This is easy to handle." Wei Changcheng showed a smile on his face, "Make it into dried meat and send it to other tribes."

Wei Changcheng looked around at the males with blank expressions on their faces. Xunxunshan said: "Look, we have so much food all of a sudden. We can't finish it if we eat it. Why don't we give it to other tribes who are hungry and cold. This is great. It can help them survive the winter, and it can also be used by other people. To keep in touch with the tribes, and when delivering food, you can also tell them that this year's beast tide has reached the eastern tribes. It's really overestimating one's own capabilities! Don't you think so?"

- The next few sentences are yours. The real purpose is hey!

Orcs also have the word "human" in them. Think about how great a joy it would be to be able to drive away the beast tide! Isn't it normal to show off when you go out to deliver food? Even if you don't show off, if people ask how your tribe has so much food, you have to honestly tell them that it was harvested from the beast tide!

The males felt that their whole bodies were full of energy, and there was a blazing fire burning deep in their souls...

The males soon fell into a frenzied action of harvesting food, and I have to say that everyone quite liked this action. The first thing to clean up was the corpses around the tribal open space and earthen huts. Oh, of course, these corpses were of birds. After the area was cleared, the males decided to clean up the corpses on the other side of the trap.

The males were fucking enthusiastically here, and the guard Chang Cheng looked for Jeffrey with a gloomy expression. The two of them entered the cave, and Daniel followed.